• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

knicks

You can blame Chris Bosh for that game. Who knows what would happen in all those possessions where he took and missed a 3 point shot.

Literally that is the reason they lost.

Glad spurs won this. At least it will be a long series now (still think Miami wins with Wade looking better). This will probably be Lebron's worst game of the series and it wasn't even bad.

Caspel

Business & Marketing Manager @ GungHo
One down, three more to go. Go Spurs! Rooting for Duncan to gather another championship.

evergoo

Neo Member
Nice way to end the game. Bosh missing another 3. Haha.

Like usual, LeChoke and the Heat's Big 3 go absent in the 4th quarter.

Looking forward to watching the rest of this exciting series.

Pimpwerx

I still feel like we're gonna win in 5. WTF happened at the end there? I understand it was close at the half, but what was the second half adjustment that made the difference here? I'm mad, but not mad enough to turn off the radio. I'm more miffed. I feel like we're supposed to throttle this team. PEACE.

charsace

But, but, but Parker doesn't play good against the Heat. The Mighty Bosh dominates Duncan.

STFU Miami fans. STFU PHEENIKNICKS!

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
TELL ME ABOUT BOSH'S DOMINATION OF TIM DUNCAN HEAT FANS.

I'll wait.

Vire

Missed five fouls shots. Lost by 4.

:/

Tough loss, especially with that incredible shot by Tony.

Good game, we'll be back for G2.

Top Bottom