• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Your acting like he sucked or something. The guy had a triple double. lol
31309348.jpg

effzee

You can blame Chris Bosh for that game. Who knows what would happen in all those possessions where he took and missed a 3 point shot.

Literally that is the reason they lost.

He also made a lot of shots. He needs to stop taking threes and move in to that mid range number range.

Wade started off hot and engaged but then completely disappeared. Lebron had a monster overall game but when they are struggling to score they need him to be super aggressive offensively.

What was Spo thinking leaving both Wade and LBJ on the bench at the start of the fourth especially when they closed so poorly at the end of the third? In a 1 point game! !???

Dumb dumb dumb. And then if you are going to do that why not run the offense through Bosh?

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Close game...... spurs did what they had to do but this is the finals. A tight game one like that to me says this is going to be a series......

With all that said Fuck the Heat

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He's top 8 and higher than Kobe and Shaq.
I think Shaq in his prime was better than TD in his

TD as great as he was on both ends no one center was as impossible to stop as Shaq
Even with his poor FT shooting

TD aged so well tho

Vahagn

It's his 5th merry-go-around...

He doesn't go from top 8 to top 5 because he won one Finals game on the back of Tony Parker.

That's just prisoner of the moment stuff. And if he wins the chip this year, and this game is any indication, Tony is getting his second Finals MVP.

TD is amazing...just, let's get back to reality

I think Shaq in his prime was better than TD in his

TD as great as he was on both ends no one center was as impossible to stop as Shaq
Even with his poor FT shooting

TD aged so well tho

Why does prime matter so much. Longevity is just as important. Let's say a guy played 2 years and in those 2 years he avged 40 points a game and had the 2 best seasons of all time. That guy is not the best ever.

Vestal

It was a good game, could have gone either way. Things are looking up in regards to wade and allen. However our defense needs to tighten up a bit, and we will need more of Lebron on Parker. Also Lebron and Wade need to continue to attack the basket, and wouldn't mind a bit more of spinning Bosh. He can do that every time he is single covered at the FT line.

Will be a very entertaining series, still say Heat in 6.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
There's a pseudo Inside the NBA on NBATV, fyi. Shaq, Kenny, Matt Winer. I thought Chuck was supposed to be there, but I guess not.

Tom Penny

Why does prime matter so much. Longevity is just as important. Let's say a guy played 2 years and in those 2 years he avged 40 points a game and had the 2 best seasons of all time. That guy is not the best ever.

Yep. Shaq could have moved up the list but dat boy lazy.

Nameless

Chris Bosh probably beats off to Kevin Durant game tape each night before crying himself to sleep. I wonder if he hates himself as much as he clearly hates his natural skill set.

Lebron still had a good game. He wasn't 2011 or anything.

And 18 rebounds, he was a beast on the boards.

Bosh's 4 3 point shots (none from the corner) were far more egregious. Lebron should have tried to score more, but I wouldn't complain about his play.

I doubt if Miami wins the same lot of you would have blamed duncan for taking some awful shots and bricking them (he shot poorly).

The refs let them play, which benefits Spurs. Tony Parker was so amazing at times on offense. Spurs hit 2 crazy shots (end the half, TPs) in this game. Must suck for Heat, lol.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
He doesn't go from top 8 to top 5 because he one one Finals game on the back of Tony Parker.

That's just prisoner of the moment stuff. And if he wins the chip this year, and this game is any indication, Tony is getting his second Finals MVP.

TD is amazing...just, let's get back to reality
I can see the argument forming at his age plus his entire career

Bosh needs to step inside the 3 point line, don't know why he's out there.

Lebron had a low scoring triple double. I think he had 15 points? Only 4 free throw attempts? 6 points between Wade and Lebron in the 4th. I don't think that happens again.

The Heat haven't lost back to back games since January. They'll come back.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
RT @ESPNStatsInfo: Spurs: NBA-best 13-2 this postseason, 7-1 on road.

Vestal

heat will win game 2

refs will make sure of it

looking forward to game 3

OH FFS.. GTFO out of here with that garbage.

If such a fix was "in" there were quiet a few times during this game that the refs could have taken it.. Shot by Parker, or the shot there under the basket by Wade. Seriously stop with this nonsense.

I have Jordan, Russell, Kareem, Duncan, Bird, Magic.

But it's really hard to compare eras in the NBA.

Duncan looked awesome physically tonight though. Great defense and rebounding.

Top Bottom