• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Slurmer

Banned
Let's be real, spurs were lucky as shit that Miami didn't have a chance to tie/win at the end there. I think this will be a great series.

Ripclawe

Banned
Second Half spurs adjusted, Heat didn't. Lebron became passive, Bosh needs to understand he is not a three point shooter and Wade disappeared. Heat is not going to win with this sort of play and they still kept it close.

also Wario is shit.

Miami lost this game when Spo started the 4th with Wade and Lebron on the bench when Duncan was getting his rest.

That was a horrible coaching move. Lebron should never have rested in the 2nd half. He never did last year.

Plus, the last time Duncan was out and Lebron played with the small ball lineup, Miami torched them.

Really don't understand that call.

LQX

Ha, wow. All those jump-shots and all that damn passing so late in the game like globetrotters. Like, why does LeBron pass the ball so fucking much rather than going for easy layups? Oh well.

GeMiNii

This years Spurs are bizarre, they are the only team I've ever seen consistently win after being outshot, out rebounded, and out assisted.

Everything I'm seeing makes Steph Curry's game 1 & 2 vs. San Antonio seem even more unbelievable, definitely the best performance I've seen in the playoffs so far.

duxstar

Missed five fouls shots. Lost by 4.

:/

Tough loss, especially with that incredible shot by Tony.

Good game, we'll be back for G2.

Really, REALLY, your gonna go there when the spurs fucking sucked ass from the 3 point line... and your gonna bitch about free throws? GTFO

I still feel like we're gonna win in 5. WTF happened at the end there? I understand it was close at the half, but what was the second half adjustment that made the difference here? I'm mad, but not mad enough to turn off the radio. I'm more miffed. I feel like we're supposed to throttle this team. PEACE.

not at all. heat made many 3's and still couldn't win. this is spurs warming up too after not playing for a while.

I still feel like we're gonna win in 5. WTF happened at the end there? I understand it was close at the half, but what was the second half adjustment that made the difference here? I'm mad, but not mad enough to turn off the radio. I'm more miffed. I feel like we're supposed to throttle this team. PEACE.

What happened is that San Antonio bent you over. The better team won.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Lebron needs help. Three future hall-of-famers won't cut it.

Memo to Miami: when Bosh is given the ball to shoot a 3 and the defense is literally scampering to get a rebound, that's probably not a shot you want.

Will be interesting to see how game 2 goes.

GamerSoul

We just started to fall off in the 4th and Spurs had some luck. We got to make sure we game 2, we've been here before but this is a different team.

Fjordson

Your acting like he sucked or something. The guy had a triple double. lol
Will be an easy SA title with these sort of triple doubles

I mean 18 boards looks good on paper, but 7/16 for 18 points ain't enough. Even with some more support from shooters, Bosh and Wade still kinda suck.

Hope it continues, though. Fuck Miami.

Vire

Seriously though, as an NBA fan, that game was a treat. Even with the loss, I enjoyed it.

I hope the series is this fun.

I'm still confident we can beat this team.

I'll say it again...that Tony Parker shot is the stuff of legend.

Magic baby sky hook, Dr. J behind the backboard layup status. Can't hate on SA right now.

Top Bottom