• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Was really pulling for the Spurs, but can't hate on the Heat, LeBron's one of the best ever.

This is the 4th straight year where Parker has just sucked to end the Spurs' season though.

This loss is on Manu Ginobili. Just retire already old man.

Danny Green deserves some blame too. So does Popovich for giving them way too many minutes. Pop is a good coach but he has gone down a few notches in my eyes.

Kawhi Leonard is going to be a future All-Star if he continues to develop his offensive game. Very impressed by his all-around game.
This is the bench if you take Green out.

Matt Bonner
T-Mac
Tiago Spitter
Nando De Colon
Cory Joseph
Patty Mills (out for series)

Who is replacing Green?

Vahagn

People still don't realize how important the mid range is.

Real life ain't a video game. You can't get layups or open 3's whenever you want. Mid range is essential to win

Owzers

That was a great series, too bad the Heat won. Eastern conference better get harder next year so the heat don't stroll to the finals. The Pacers were their biggest challenge pre-finals....Pacers.

Enron

Banned
Every single Spurs player should punch Manu in the face once they get into the locker room. Manu will be unable to walk the streets of San Antonio after this.

MooseKing

Banned
chris-bosh-champs-glasses-cigar.jpg

If it was not for his offensive rebound in game 6, they would not be champions right now.

Fuck the Heat. A team with three all stars beat a team that features geriatrics, journeymen, and role players. Congratulations on that. It took a shortened season and a game six fluke that will never be repeated in NBA Finals history again. I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that there's no way in hell the Heat will win another title because Bosh is shot and Wade won't be able to stay healthy.

Danny Green deserves some blame too. So does Popovich for giving them way too many minutes. Pop is a good coach but he has gone down a few notches in my eyes.

Kawhi Leonard is going to be a future All-Star if he continues to develop his offensive game. Very impressed by his all-around game.

He burned Lebron quite a bit. I was impressed with his offense and defense.

Who else was Pop going to play besides Green? Neal?

Top Bottom