• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

bionic77

While the Heat fans certainly don't deserve it (GAF regulars excluded) congrats to Miami. They might be the most hated/loved team in NBA history, but they are champs again.

Also, someone contact INS and get Ginobli deported immediately for his performance in the Finals.

As the Heat made their way through the playoffs, I started to root for them just because of how much the people around me seemed to hate them.

In retrospect, it was a good decision.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
From someone who doesn't watch much NBA (and is still trying to figure out who he likes for a team) that was an awesome finals. Congrats Heat Gaf.

How are the Nets? Should I jump on that bandwagon?
You can't jump on the Nets bandwagon. You need to struggle through winless season after winless season. So, you should join me at Lakers-AGE.

Slurmer

Banned
Fuck the Heat. A team with three all stars beat a team that features geriatrics, journeymen, and role players. Congratulations on that. It took a shortened season and a game six fluke that will never be repeated in NBA Finals history again. I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that there's no way in hell the Heat will win another title because Bosh is shot and Wade won't be able to stay healthy.
Miami is an older team and Chris bosh had 0 points. They still won. Haters gonna hate I guess

HenryHSH

Guys, instead of bitching on who caused the loss, how about we give some credit to Lebron and Dwyane.. They played really good tonight and I really dislike both for completely different reasons...

Cipherr

OCpq5iu.jpg

Jesus took less money, but it was worth it. Worth every bit. My boy gets another ring.

Gaddamn phee and his chicken defense

But seriously, damn good game on both sides. I think Spurs were just tired. And I dunno about Manu - he scores but then he does these crazy, crazy things that negates it. It feels like Pop has no choice but to play him.

Anyway congrats Miami-age

Fjordson

Fuck the Heat. A team with three all stars beat a team that features geriatrics, journeymen, and role players. Congratulations on that. It took a shortened season and a game six fluke that will never be repeated in NBA Finals history again. I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that there's no way in hell the Heat will win another title because Bosh is shot and Wade won't be able to stay healthy.
I do think Miami's dominance could fade from here on out, but they earned this one. Spurs are a good team and Lebron came out and played like the best player he is.

I hate the Heat with a passion, but I can't really troll them now. They took care of business.

Tony Parker was not himself post injury. No one can deny that. He was virtually a no show the last two games. I also think that if they still had Stephen Jackson it would have helped them.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Guys, instead of bitching on who caused the loss, how about we give some credit to Lebron and Dwyane.. They played really good tonight and I really dislike both for completely different reasons...

Lebron, Wade, Duncan and Leonard all played great games. The rest though...

J2 Cool

Parker went 3/12. That's why Manu was in. Let's not act like it was some critical mistake. It came down to Duncan's miss and Lebron draining the jumper. Respect, great series. San Antonio had it in game 6. It's hard to have a closer series than this.

Top Bottom