• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
From someone who doesn't watch much NBA (and is still trying to figure out who he likes for a team) that was an awesome finals. Congrats Heat Gaf.

How are the Nets? Should I jump on that bandwagon?

Alright. Lebron is now legit. I concede.

He's still a bitch for running to Miami doe. Magic, MJ, Bird, and Kobe didn't have to run to another players team to chip.

But he is legit. I will never say otherwise again. Enjoy the victory Miami fans.

Lebron literally had no one there though. The other people had at least one good player around them

Gorillaz

Fuck the Heat. A team with three all stars beat a team that features geriatrics, journeymen, and role players. Congratulations on that. It took a shortened season and a game six fluke that will never be repeated in NBA Finals history again. I can sleep soundly tonight knowing that there's no way in hell the Heat will win another title because Bosh is shot and Wade won't be able to stay healthy.
Dat ether

2 PEAT BABY!

R.I.P Asterisk jokes
2012 - 2013
(That didn't last long)

Fuck yea!
Fluke game 6 with two terrible missed calls to end it = asterisk #2. Miami wasn't the better team here. They simply won on two missed calls + Popovich benching Duncan two plays in a row, that's all this is. San Antonio was the better team, in terms of the actual players.

Derwind

I actually feel horrible for Manu, he not only lost but he was responsible and manufactured the late game fuckup after a close game the whole game.

Congrats Heat, you guys definitely deserve it, well most of you(cue the "fans" that left game6)

Subitai

Well, I called Heat in 6 with their roleplayers stepping up more than SA's and that's what it came down to tonight.

Being right sux :(

Listening to Heat on sports radio...

Enjoy it Heat gaf. Its been mentioned a bunch of times before, but getting back to the finals 4 times in a row doesn't happen anymore. Yeah, really, really enjoy it.

On the bright side, modern Lakers are still tops with 5 rings.

And the results convey that Popovich was outcoached and stubbornly let Ginobili seal a deathly fate.

Life will continue.

It was a fun series, Spurs-age, namely Obi and Bati and Jobber, hats off to your team for a great series, really could have gone any way

Top Bottom