• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Kellen

The Bulls will always be losers (except for you know who), and the Pacers are just paper tigers.

SoulPlaya I haven't posted in the nba threads in quite sometime except for every now and again but you're still down on the Bulls? Butler should get better, Rose healthy. We can make a run next year, believe...

They were a free throw away from losing to the geriatric Spurs. They could easily lose to a number of teams, it's impossible to predict right now. They're certainly not some kind of dominant, unstoppable team, they're just the best in a historically weak NBA.

If the Pacers can move Granger for cap space and sign someone who can score and distribute I'd take them in a series over the Heat.

rando14

The Bulls will always be losers (except for you know who), and the Pacers are just paper tigers.

iZ4iT9OydO9jP.gif

sad thing is, unless the Pacers get a real PG and the Bulls get Rose some help, the cHeat will be in the Finals next year too. and I really hate that. almost as much as I hate having to listen to Heat fans the whole summer.

Pimpwerx

This game could've gone either way. It could've been a terrible summer. Instead, I'm going to another parade. I'm gonna have confetti raining down on my balcony for a couple days again. I'm gonna actually enjoy listening to sports radio as I suffer through the remainder of the Marlins season and prepare for the Dolphins playoff run. A surprising lack of pots and pans outside my apartment tonight. Dat gentrification, I guess. PEACE.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search

Hey now. The Bulls do pretty well in recent years. Just because they don't make it to the Finals don't mean they're not a great team.

I mean, Chicago knows what its like to be always losers. We have the Cubs after all.

J

Jotamide

Unconfirmed Member
The real winners here are the Ethiopian children who get to wear that sweet Spurs championship gear.

dream

Sigh, I pretty much missed the entire finals. Congratulations though, Pimpster. Legit happy for you.

I still wish the things I wish on D-Wizzle, though.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You take that back.
Always be losers. You know it. Next playoffs, whoeer the new Bulls fans are on GAF will be talking about how gutsy the Bulls are, as they lose another playoff series to the Heat with half their players injured.

You know I'm right.

Don't waste your time. The Duncan>Kobe argument could have worked, but Duncan shut that door.

That's the only positive out of this debacle.

We know Lebron's never getting near 5 because this Heat team is done next year so he's out of the picture. All that was left was Duncan and that debate's over now.

Baby Milo

man timmy is gonna regret that missed shot while Battier was defending him, then missing the put back

BRONS LEAGUE NOW BITCHEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

BRING ON Da DRIVEBYS

the best player of our generation let himself get subbed out twice in a series clincher

he gonna regret a lot of shit. kobe would have killed phil

BadAss2961

sad thing is, unless the Pacers get a real PG and the Bulls get Rose some help, the cHeat will be in the Finals next year too. and I really hate that. almost as much as I hate having to listen to Heat fans the whole summer.
Bulls are one legit 2-guard away from taking out the Heat. That's if they can fucking be healthy for once.

That's the only positive out of this debacle.

We know Lebron's never getting near 5 because this Heat team is done next year so he's out of the picture. All that was left was Duncan and that debate's over now.

How so? Duncan has more MVPs and Final MVPs. Kobe was luck he had shaq as a teammate.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
SoulPlaya I haven't posted in the nba threads in quite sometime except for every now and again but you're still down on the Bulls? Butler should get better, Rose healthy. We can make a run next year, believe...
Yeah, keep telling yourself that, lol!!!!

I can't wait to see Rose drop another 30% FG series, and for Butler to go cold, or barely manage 12 a game. At least this time, maybe Deng will actually play, and Noah will have both legs at his disposal. LOL!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cipherr

Goddamn, Manu laying his fucking soul BARE in the post game interview. The guy clearly has heart. Fuck everyone who shit on him.

Sad that he had to lose for my Heat to win, but there can only be one mane.

And the Bucks didn't play a single team in the playoffs that was completely healthy.

Granger did not play a single game and half of the Bulls team was out the entire series. Manu and Parker were gimpy as hell. Miami was relatively healthy their entire playoff run. Wade has been Mr. Glass his entire career.

Top Bottom