• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

knicks

Assuming OKC stays healthy, I see them coming back to the finals, and against the Heat.

And I honestly cannot see Heat losing to OKC.

BadAss2961

Unless Lebron literally goes 0-20 in the five finals games he plays I don't want to hear any more of this clutch bullshit.
He got this one, but he's still not a clutch player. Spurs outchoked LeBron in game 6, and that's where they lost the series.

In this game, he finally started making the wide open shots SA let him have. They just never made the adjustment on defense.

effzee

images

fuck

You know it brother. Its so bad I'll stick take Iverson :(

Assuming OKC stays healthy, I see them coming back to the finals, and against the Heat.

And I honestly cannot see Heat losing to OKC.

The Thunder were amazing this year with Kevin Martin as third-option and Perkins as a starting center.

Imagine if Jeremy Lamb or their #12 pick became good and replaced one of those. They could be ridiculously good next year.

What does the Spurs cap situation look like? They need to get a legit second scorer. Parker and Manu are too unreliable. Need to pick up a key free agent. I wish they could get a solid power forward so they could shift Duncan over to center permanently.

Cipherr

Lol Ainge
lol Celtics

Ray won in the end

This makes me unbelievably happy. I am happy as FUCK for Ray Allen. And he contributed in a HUGE way too. I wanted him to get another ring after going to Miami, and I wanted him to contribute and not be carried either. I got both.

Ecstatic right now.

Wondr what KG and Pierce think of Allen right now

I hope they are as salty as Heavy. Real talk.

Clutch! Let the boy Green have his Playoff threes, and let the weak ankled Curry have the regular season record. My boy Ray is still undisputed when and where it matters.

Ziek

Wow what a fucking series!! Congrats to the Heat. Cannot wait until next season.

I feel bad for Duncan. One of the all-time best and one of my favorites. I hope he's got a few more years left in him.

EDIT: for those hating on Ray Allen...give the guy a break. He's a great guy and an excellent player. He did what he had to do to win. Isn't that the ultimate goal? I still miss him on the Celts, but he deserves this ring

What does the Spurs cap situation look like? They need to get a legit second scorer. Parker and Manu are too unreliable. Need to pick up a key free agent. I wish they could get a solid power forward so they could shift Duncan over to center permanently.

Duncan and Ginobli probably are going to retire bro.

I think they have room for a max contract if they renounce Splitter and Manu.

Duncan and Ginobli probably are going to retire bro.

Duncan was awesome this year and said he wanted to play for four more seasons, I doubt he retires. Maybe Manu.

BadAss2961

Much respect to Duncan, but meh to these Spurs. They fucking blew it.

Need some new blood.

Top Bottom