• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Nori Chan

423.gif

wrong bout the pacers
wrong bout the spurs
Wrong about the Knicks lol

I would like to extend a hand and thank you to all the neo-Heat fans like Mamba and Effzee and ninja

without help from our fellow LLL allies from the west (and up the coast) we couldn't have gotten this done without you

Manu acknowledging how devastating these losses can be but also that when he's celebrating the titles you sometimes forget how lucky you are to be there.

Manu really looks so sad about this series loss. Manu knows he mostly played like shit and it's gotta be tough for such a great player. Prime Manu was amazing.

It's sad knowing how close to the end guys like KG, Duncan, Manu, Kobe, etc are.

LuchaShaq

Banned
Unless Lebron literally goes 0-20 in the five finals games he plays I don't want to hear any more of this clutch bullshit.

Great series.

I'm excited to see how okc/ Chicago /pacers /grizz bounce back to challenge these two next year.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
I would like to extend a hand and thank you to all the neo-Heat fans like Mamba and Effzee and ninja

without help from our fellow LLL allies from the west (and up the coast) we couldn't have gotten this done without you
I always appreciate how hard you try to make the Heat look like underdogs. You deserve kudos for that.

Slurmer

Banned
Goddamn, Manu laying his fucking soul BARE in the post game interview. The guy clearly has heart. Fuck everyone who shit on him.

Sad that he had to lose for my Heat to win, but there can only be one mane.
You could tell he was devastated when there was 3 minutes left in the game and he kept fucking up everything he tried. I genuinely felt bad for him.

If this was Timmy's last season, I'm glad he went down fighting like the champion he was. I hope the rest of America that tuned out for the other Spurs NBA finals got to appreciate his greatness, even if his team came up short. I hope he comes back one more year.
played his heart out. his teamates failed him. again. and again.
heat are champions but whos seen all the games know spurs are just as good.
and you gotta be proud of leonard. hes special.

Omega

Banned
Man the salt in here ain't even from spurs fans

Let the heatles celebrate

this is the best part.

the people who are salty as fuck had no business picking a side to begin with. NBA is already mediocre these days, just enjoy it if your team isn't in it

TP refusing to blame the hamstring on his struggles. Says he just played poorly and couldn't get in rhythm.

BTW, I told y'all Lebron on Parker was the trump card...

Also, neither Manu nor TP believe game 6 affected how they played game 7 mentally.

effzee

Thank you sir. Just trying to battle the insanity.

Now time to crawl back in the hell hole known as Sixers fan land.

:(

J2 Cool

God. Danny Green 1-12. So bad.

Spurs just ran out of players. They didn't have enough from others, despite terrific play from Duncan and Leonard.

Kellen

Yeah, keep telling yourself that, lol!!!!

I can't wait to see Rose drop another 30% FG series, and for Butler to go cold, or barely manage 12 a game. At least this time, maybe Deng will actually play, and Noah will have both legs at his disposal. LOL!!!!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1348463847875_zps5cdf48b7.gif

I was not a Heat fan. I merely never thought anyone was better than them. I wasn't rooting either way, here.

Either Lebron was going to get over his finals struggles and be poised to be an amazing Laker or I was going to laugh at his struggles. Either way, good for me!

MPW

epic fail by duncan and manu during crunch time

doubt duncan will get to 5 rings like kobe

wonder if lebron will have more rings than mj when he finally retires one day

effzee

Btw this was the first time both Wade and LBJ looked extremely comfortable and took jumpers in rhythm. Finally made the Spurs pay for leaving them open.

Fjordson

You gotta admit... he gets way more shit than he deserves, even if you think he deserves a some shit... he's treated pretty unfairly.

Now, his greatness is undeniable. The 2nd coming of Lebron to Cleveland will make his trilogy complete.
Oh no doubt. He gets treated unfairly compared to your average athlete.

But he's not your average athlete. We all know that, he knows that.

Personally, I have no problem with him being a douchebag. He's an athlete. But with that comes the baggage of not being liked by most NBA fans (and it doesn't help that he has guys like DWade and Battier on his team, not much he can do there :lol). This current Miami nucleus will always be the heel of the league.

Unless he goes to Cleveland and starts a new big three with Kyrie Irving and Nerlens Noel =D

Also important to note that Lebron plays in the age of social media and a constant news cycle. Shit gets analyzed and exposed way easier and way more quickly than it did in the past. Jordan as a player is still revered and a global icon, more so than Lebron ever will be, but Jordan wasn't exactly a saint. Yet because of the era he played in anything negative was easier to brush aside from the masses.

PBY

Banned
I was not a Heat fan. I merely never thought anyone was better than them. I wasn't rooting either way, here.

Either Lebron was going to get over his finals struggles and be poised to be an amazing Laker or I was going to laugh at his struggles. Either way, good for me!
No you were on #teamperspective

Which is rare here

Top Bottom