• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

DJ88

Awesome chart.

chartball-posters-2013-miami-heat_51c4936944106.gif

Calling someone "salty" on this thread is the most overused thing on the board right now.

It is a blanket statement for anything that is an opposing viewpoint.

It's a "get out of actually addressing what was said" card.
The problem would be that 9 time out of 10 your posts aren't talking about shit. Just shameless trolling. It's a twoway street, you fling shit and it comes back at you.

Idk, seems like every since you came back from whatever hiatus you were on, most of your posts are nothing more than troll bait.

Brandipuss is brandipuss so no surprise there.

Jag

Lebron's Twitter

@KingJames: Danny Green did not party with us on Thursday night. He came to say congrats and I told him how proud of him I was for taking advantage.....

@KingJames: full advantage of the opportunity he was giving and keep going. We dapped up, showed love and he left. #StopBelievingAllYouHear

that dude who said if all you listen to is hip hop you wont like Yeezus was on point. Im glad I listened to it, but I aint bumpin that shit again. Only positive thing I can say bout is is it has good production. (tho anyone who pretends like its groundbreaking is probably some hipster asshole)

that dude who said if all you listen to is hip hop you wont like Yeezus was on point. Im glad I listened to it, but I aint bumpin that shit again. Only positive thing I can say bout is is it has good production. (tho anyone who pretends like its groundbreaking is probably some hipster asshole)
I get what Kanye is doing tho and the album really does grow on you

Omega

Banned
Who gives a shit, people making a big deal out of nothing.

nofunallowed.jpg

Pop looked like his team just won the Finals after they lost. Who gives a shit if someone in their early 20s wants to have fun. Is he supposed to be miserable/on the brink of suicide because they lost the NBA Finals?

He came to say congrats? didn't he do that at the game?

man, the fuck is he doing at the club after a loss like that.
The dude is/was a scrub who probably isn't even a lock to be on the team in the future, who is coming off an NBA Finals where he carried his team and broke the greatest shooter of all time's finals record. He has alot to pop bottles too IMO.

People need to quit expecting players to lock themselves in some closet and stare at themselves in the mirror after a big loss. Everybody doesn't take defeat like that and honestly I hate that attitude.

The problem would be that 9 time out of 10 your posts aren't talking about shit. Just shameless trolling. It's a twoway street, you fling shit and it comes back at you.

Idk, seems like every since you came back from whatever hiatus you were on, most of your posts are nothing more than troll bait.

Brandipuss is brandipuss so no surprise there.

Quote 10 posts of mine where 9 are shameless trolling.

Shouldn't be too hard since, according to your hyperbole, it's all I do.

Talking about anything here in your mind is "trolling" or "salty" or whatever other limited descriptors you throw out in response.

Every time you ever address anyone on this thread, you eventually resort to fake tough guy talk and grade school level insults and name calling to try and mask your obvious inferiority complex, flyboy.

That is something I can consistently find written by you, regardless of who you are speaking to, even when I'm not even posting.

Pimpwerx

He came to say congrats? didn't he do that at the game?

man, the fuck is he doing at the club after a loss like that.

Gronk was at a club the night they lost the Super Bowl, and we just chuckled and chalked it up as Gronk being Gronk. People handle grief in different ways, so I get someone going out to have a drink and forget the loss.

Oh yeah, the previous page was so damn salty. That shit should come with a warning label for high salt content. Whatever...parade tomorrow. I ain't got no worries. PEACE.

PBY

Banned

Talking about anything here in your mind is "trolling" or "salty" or whatever other limited descriptors you throw out in response.

Every time you ever address anyone on this thread, you eventually resort to fake tough guy talk and grade school level insults and name calling to try and mask your obvious inferiority complex, flyboy.

That is something I can consistently find written by you, regardless of who you are speaking to, even when I'm not even posting.
So basically- u salty

Oh god what the fuck is this shit? Calm your old ass down, you look like a clown getting all defensive and shit. I don't take you seriously so why in the hell you getting bent out of shape for this shit?

Seriously though, an inferiority complex in relation to you fucks?

I have to give Ray Turncloak credit.

Was his shot the clutchest shot of all time in game 6? I say yes. And the presence of mind this dude had to take a step back seamlessly in the moment without even looking behind him to get beyond the 3pt line was madness, just madness.

Find new descriptors.

Expand your vocabulary.

u mad?

Was his shot the clutchest shot of all time in game 6? I say yes. And the presence of mind this dude had to take a step back seamlessly in the moment without even looking behind him to get beyond the 3pt line was madness, just madness.
It's up there but the Fisher 0.4 shot, Jerry West 60 footer and some others top it.

It was my favorite though.

Oh god what the fuck is this shit? Calm your old ass down, you look like a clown getting all defensive and shit. I don't take you seriously so why in the hell you getting bent out of shape for this shit?

Seriously though, an inferiority complex in relation to you fucks?

LOL.

I literally couldn't have parodied a funnier response than your real one.

You just proved true every single thing I wrote in the quote you responded to.

The fake tough guy bravado to the grade school insults...hell, you even closed it with an insecure denial of your obvious inferiority complex.

Bravo, flyboy.

Bravo.

10/10

PBY

Banned
Realcavsfan is incredible.

Those dudes are saltier than the spurstalk forums. Like throwing out conspiracy theories, claiming pop bet on the games, etc, etc.

Sodium is insane. That finals thread is a treasure.

Nori Chan

I said that but I still enjoy it. i love me some blood on the leaves but yeah cherry is right, it takes a couple of listens to realize how good it is.

people on twitter saying it's worse than born sinner makes me want to blow my brains out |:

stolen from deadspin.. All the shots Chris Bosh made in Game 7.

ku-medium.jpg

Now I feel bad....

and Now Michelle Beadle is "mad" because they said Lebatard show told her eat a dick in his rant which isn't true.

https://twitter.com/MichelleDBeadle/status/348916856771444738

Dan Le Batard Show ‏@LeBatardShow 3h
I will never cease to be amused by media members who MAKE A LIVING mocking athletes and then are ultra sensitive to any and all mockery

bitch beadle

Top Bottom