• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

It's been clear for a while that Wade's injury proneness was gonna cut short his career. It's really a toss if he's healthy for next year's playoffs, I wonder if Bron cares enough for friendship to go down with injured Wade, he protected his shitty PR wannabe friends for the longest, so I can see it going either way.

Bread

Banned
Wade tries to injure other players and mocks them when they're sick, and always exaggerates his own injuries, so making fun of him for it is perfectly fair game.
damn right

i celebrate assholes getting theirs, Wade's been one of the douchiest superstars ive seen in any sport.

dream

Even Pimpster is okay with me wishing what I wish on Wade, which is something I would never wish on anyone else.

strobogo

Banned
Spurs hanging out at the club with the Heat after the game is really no different than Steve Austin and Rock having a beer after Wrestlemania. Come on.

Cipherr

But then how would anyone here watch basketball? All this thread is a bunch of dudes salty living in fantasy world imagining real animosity between teams and players. Pretend imagined legacies, importance, and drama.

Amen. It reads like people whining about the fact that reality won't bend to the imaginary world created in the mind of message board posters and overzealous fans.

Ridiculous. Danny Green played his ass off this series. Freaking people couldn't get enough of his ass when he couldn't miss a three, and now he is the problem? FOH man.

strobogo

Banned
hahahahaha

this actually made me laugh

10/10

I mean shit, they're pros. They all know each other and for the most part get along. And when they don't and make a show out of it, they get fined and get a bad reputation. They're all (mostly) bros. There were Heat and Pacers hanging out at clubs in Indy during their series and no one made a big deal about it.

Vestal

Amen. It reads like people whining about the fact that reality won't bend to the imaginary world created in the mind of message board posters and overzealous fans.

Ridiculous. Danny Green played his ass off this series. Freaking people couldn't get enough of his ass when he couldn't miss a three, and now he is the problem? FOH man.

maybe alot of those here are still holding on to the 80s and 90s an era when teams just didn't like each other.

its part of the pussification of the league as a whole.

personally I am still a salty as competitor and even playing in a pickup league you won't see me fraternizing with the opposing team after a championship game.

http://youtu.be/_EWhAs8jcdM/

Was this posted?? Someone needs to gif this asap

That's the best thing I've seen about the finals.

ver2.gif

Calling someone "salty" on this thread is the most overused thing on the board right now.

It is a blanket statement for anything that is an opposing viewpoint.

It's a "get out of actually addressing what was said" card.

Calling someone "salty" on this thread is the most overused thing on the board right now.

It is a blanket statement for anything that is an opposing viewpoint.

It's a "get out of actually addressing what was said" card.

You haven't been here all season long but it's been filled with straw men and telling people they feel a certain way even though their post doesn't give any indication of that feeling

You haven't been here all season long but it's been filled with straw men and telling people they feel a certain way even though their post doesn't give any indication of that feeling

Yep.

I still have no idea how discussing how you felt Danny Green's handling of his post Game 7 activities is "salty" or how jabbing Byu a little over Wade when he was in the wheelchair is "salty" yet I was called "salty" for both.

Even funnier is guys like Vestral said they would he pissed if a member of his rec team pulled that shit.

Last I checked, Vestral is a Heat fan.

Is he somehow "salty" now too?

GamerSoul

I think the team in general has an affection for Rachel Nichols cause she covers and reports on them a lot

Is that really Rachel? I can't really tell. but there was always something about her. lol

And I still don't get the hate. Even by forming a team like this they have shown us nothing is ever guaranteed. They could have failed, hell they were seconds away from it in Game 6 and they somehow pulled it off. Shit is crazy.

Yep.

I still have no idea how discussing how you felt Danny Green's handling of his post Game 7 activities is "salty" or how jabbing Byu a little over Wade when he was in the wheelchair is "salty" yet I was called "salty" for both.

Even funnier is guys like Vestral said they would he pissed if a member of his rec team pulled that shit.

Well you have no idea how many times people ask me if I am mad even though my post has a lol in it

Branduil

Is that really Rachel? I can't really tell. but there was always something about her. lol

And I still don't get the hate. Even by forming a team like this they have shown us nothing is ever guaranteed. They could have failed, hell they were seconds away from it in Game 6 and they somehow pulled it off. Shit is crazy.

Probably has something to do with saying it would be easy to win 7 titles.

Vestal

Yep.

its vestal lol.

well we heat fans don't agree on everything hehehe.

You goddam right Im salty. I cant stand half the dudes on MIA's roster, I dont like how yall team was formed, but most importantly, Im salty as fuck that the fairweather fans in Miami get to celebrate two consecutive NBA titles.

Top Bottom