• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Pimpwerx

That's the worst I ever heard the opposition lineups announced before.

Mike B does it every game. Even when you're in the stands, you hardly hear any of the other team's player's names. It was better with the intro to All Of The Lights playing in the background last year. PEACE.

Pimpwerx

Heat fans whining about a little girl? Really? She was fine.

Maybe you guys should do something about your god awful PA announcer first.

Pfft. Mike B is the best in the game. Chrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss Bosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! PEACE.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Gotta say, the music Miami uses for their games is really shitty.

#OT

charsace

Well those two are obvious. Melo's on pace to be the most disappointing player of his generation.

What? There's this guy from Europe that was taken before him. Just look at the top in that draft and you will see some guys that are extremely disappointing when compared to carmelo.

Lkr

Pfft. Mike B is the best in the game. Chrrrrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiisssssssssssssssssssssssssss Bosssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhh! PEACE.

lol i know this is a joke because no one thinks hes good :p

we actually got a new montage this year and it still fucking sucks

UltimaKilo

Gold Member
We really have a really special team that we'll be telling our kids and grandchildren about for the rest of our lives. This has been a special season, don't take it for granted Heat fans! SEE YOU AT LA CARRETA! 305

The worst PA announcer I have ever heard was the lakers one. It's like a librarian announcing the game. So boring, so unemotional. I would say the whole vibe at the staples center was really boring compared to the atmosphere at the AAA.

Pimpwerx

lol i know this is a joke because no one thinks hes good :p

we actually got a new montage this year and it still fucking sucks

Never heard a single Heat fans complain. Biamante is good IMO. Brings his own flair, extinguished Amare last year, and brought us DOS MINUTOS! Haters gon' hate. Leagues better than that Hawks PA guy. "ThreeeeeeeeeeeeeEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeee". PEACE.

The worst PA announcer I have ever heard was the lakers one. It's like a librarian announcing the game. So boring, so unemotional. I would say the whole vibe at the staples center was really boring compared to the atmosphere at the AAA.

Lawrence Tanter. Dude sound like he should be narrating some BBC docs

Biamante is really good. Most PA announcers are boring as shit.

He's been our PA announcer since the teams inception. He's awesome.

Any predictions for the score at the end of the first quarter? I'm going to say 26-18 Heat. Think the Spurs will take a little bit to warm up

Top Bottom