• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Finals |OT| The "Big 3" looks to hang another banner... against the Heat

Lkr

can we replace #thatpower with can't hold us for the finals? or even come and get it? goddamn no song rubs me worse than #thatpower

Gonna try to stay even keel about whatever happens in game 1 due to the long lay off for the Spurs and coaching adjustments....that said, I will lose my shit (in a good way) if we're able to steal this game.

local abc channel isn't showing nba countdown.

thanks guys.

08besBS.png

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
He's 10 seasons in and he's got nothing to show for it. One scoring title. No chips, Two 2nd round appearances, No all NBA First Team Selections. No All NBA Defense selections. No All Star MVP's, no regular season MVP's. Literally his scoring title is his only hardware of any kind

I'm a fan of Melo, always have been. But he's a guy who had the package to be a complete player, and has just refused to do so, except in temporary flashes. That's infinitely more disappointing than just being a bust right away.

Lol are you doubling down on your point as if it your saying something factual.

Right now NY got to deal with A rod taking steroids and still being owed 90 mil. Yet your saying Melo is the most dissapointing player of his generation this mid career because while the knicks have improved over last 2 season they didn't go all the way.

I mean fuck it ignore the fact he might be around for another 7 years..... the lack of awareness on your part just shows how far up your own ass you head currently has to be.... and the overall endemic of head stuck in ass this thread already is.

Vahagn

Lol are you doubling down on your point as if it your saying something factual.

Right now NY got to deal with A rod taking steroids and still being owed 90 mil. Yet your saying Melo is the most dissapointing player of his generation this mid career because while the knicks have improved over last 2 season they didn't go all the way.

I mean fuck it ignore the fact he might be around for another 7 years..... the lack of awareness on your part just shows how far up your own ass you head currently has to be.... and the overall endemic of head stuck in ass this thread already is.

I didn't think I even had to clarify this. I'm talking about Basketball. What A-Rod does is irrelevant.

As for still has 7 years to go. yea. That's why i said "He's on pace to be the most disappointing player of his generation" but, keep on keepin on.

Fuck off Stern:

“I have to add something. Pop is a great coach, a Hall of Famer, and a visionary. But on this one he wasn’t resting Danny Green. It was a game that was being played. I know it, you know it and he knows it.

“And maybe the game is successful, but I do think we have some obligation to our fans to come up with some system, despite the disclaimers of our owners that has some kind of guarantee that if you buy a ticket for a particular team, that you might see a representative sample of that team.

“And that’s the dilemma recognizing that there are games to be played within games. And of course I could never, never tell a coach that he shouldn’t rest a player that needs to rest. We understand that completely. And that’s not what we did.”

Lkr

LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLAAAAAADIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIESSSSSSSSSSSSSS ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDD GENNNNNNNNNNNNTTTTTTTLEEEEEEEEMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNND UPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP ANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD MAAAAAAAAAAAAKKEEEEEEEEEEEEE SOOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMME NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOIIIIIIIIIIIISSSSEEEEE FOR YOURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR MIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIAMIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

fuck this guy, worst in sports history

Fuck off Stern:

“I have to add something. Pop is a great coach, a Hall of Famer, and a visionary. But on this one he wasn’t resting Danny Green. It was a game that was being played. I know it, you know it and he knows it.

“And maybe the game is successful, but I do think we have some obligation to our fans to come up with some system, despite the disclaimers of our owners that has some kind of guarantee that if you buy a ticket for a particular team, that you might see a representative sample of that team.

“And that’s the dilemma recognizing that there are games to be played within games. And of course I could never, never tell a coach that he shouldn’t rest a player that needs to rest. We understand that completely. And that’s not what we did.”

What's wrong with this?

Pimpwerx

Julia Dale sucked last year. I guess Mickey thinks she's some sort of good luck charm. I know she has a voice bigger than her size, but she tries too hard.

Yes...I just ripped a middle schooler. PEACE.

Jag

Julia Dale sucked last year. I guess Mickey thinks she's some sort of good luck charm. I know she has a voice bigger than her size, but she tries too hard.

Yes...I just ripped a middle schooler. PEACE.

Davie girl.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Heat fans whining about a little girl? Really? She was fine.

Maybe you guys should do something about your god awful PA announcer first.

Top Bottom