• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

I just heard about the trade for Holiday 76ers are so not gonna sign Bynum. Apparently with the signing of Cheeks there was a possibility to sign Bynum again.

B.O.O.M

PHILLY GOT A PLAN

MCW replacing Jrue. Not quite sure that's an upgrade, but it Noel pans out, it won't matter.

tesq1br.png

Did this actually happen?

Tell me this didn't fucking happen.

he just said started from the bottom..it's not a Drake trademark lol It's just English. So I think SBnation is just joking around

CJ will surprise people mark my words :D

Sixers are going to end up with Smart, Jabari, and Noel next year and completely rebuild and step off the treadmill.

fucking crazy

and knux is mad about it lol

dat MCW pick doe

very terrible

Indeed, should have gone with Schroeder. MCW is a worse version of Turner. They're set up sooo nice for the next draft though...

How the fuck did the Sixers get a pick and Noel for Jrue, and the Bulls can't get shit for Deng.

Is the secret out? Has the league realized that only Bulls fans think he's good?
For a dude that switched to the Lakers, why the fuck do you care about the Bulls now? You tweet more about them. It's like you have a new girlfriend, but you never got over your ex.

Vire

MCW isn't as good as Jrue, but the kinda side graded with the addition of Noel.

They are going to be really green next year.

alba

Little is the new Big
Our pick could get a little better with those teams picking out of their ass, let's go! I'm secretly hoping for Gobert even though most people wouldn't think twice of it. Get that french center duo going. :D

dalVlatko

Woj scooping everyone

rHAp8fO.png
he just said started from the bottom..it's not a Drake trademark lol It's just English. So I think SBnation is just joking around

CJ will surprise people mark my words :D

He specifically cited Drake, but he made a funny joke about it so I'm okay with it

Meier

Very happy with the Oladipo pick although I'd really love it if the Magic finally had a franchise PG. Haven't had a star at SG since T-Mac though so I hope that VO can be the one to change that. Afflalo is a decent player but he isn't ever going to be anything more than a scoring journeyman. Hopefully Oladipo can be a star.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Wait a minute, tell me I'm wrong, the Pelicans traded their 2014 1st rounder for Jrue Fucking Holiday? That can't be right. If they end up losing out on Wiggins/Parker because of Jrue Holiday, Bill Simmons is going to need to amend the section in his book about historically shitty trades.

Better court vision, passing, point guard instincts, and a much better attitude.

Mario Chalmers is a subhuman piece of shit. Shouldn't ever compare any player to him.

Mario Chalmers has more rings in the last 2 years than the Kings have had in their franchise's existence

methodman

Banned
Wait a minute, tell me I'm wrong, the Pelicans traded their 2014 1st rounder for Jrue Fucking Holiday? That can't be right. If they end up losing out on Wiggins/Parker because of Jrue Holiday, Bill Simmons is going to need to amend the section in his book about historically shitty trades.

hearing it's top 3 protected

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes

No, they got a '14 pick in return.

Top Bottom