• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

SjxaPbO.png

lololololololol

truly101

I got grudge sucked!
You guys forget where Austin Rivers sets the league on fire and everyone realizes last year was one big troll job on the haters. Rivers leads the Pelicans to the playoffs and the joke is on Philly and all yall

I am so high on crack right now

What an.....interesting draft so far. Since we got TD, its been hard for me to get excited for the draft since the lowest we've gone is like number 20, but its been more fun since I"ve been coming to NBA-age just to see the reactions

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
SHABAZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Oozer3993

You guys forget where Austin Rivers sets the league on fire and everyone realizes last year was one big troll job on the haters. Rivers leads the Pelicans to the playoffs and the joke is on Philly and all yall

I am so high on crack right now

Calm down Chris Grant.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Top Bottom