• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

pilonv1

785294802.jpg

Anytime you can use a top 12 pick to draft a 7 footer who had to redshirt as a junior because he couldn't beat out future 2nd round pick/Lakers bench warmer Robert Sacre for minutes, you gotta do it.

Oozer3993

OMG if Snell could drop to the Cavs at #19, I'll take half a step away from this ledge.

That's adorable. You actually think the Cavs are taking him if he falls. After taking a tweener with weight issues at #1, that 19th pick is earmarked for a 5'8" PG with no handles or shot.

Bread

Banned
Anytime you can use a top 12 pick to draft a 7 footer who had to redshirt as a junior because he couldn't beat out future 2nd round pick/Lakers bench warmer Robert Sacre for minutes, you gotta do it.
goddddddddddddddd dammit

the one fucking guy i didn't want. WHY DANNY?

SamuraiX-

That's adorable. You actually think the Cavs are taking him if he falls. After taking a tweener with weight issues at #1, that 19th pick is earmarked for a 5'8" PG with no handles or shot.

I can't handle all this ether.

/undead

Top Bottom