• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

7yh13Qi.png

I thought teams only start selecting players that aren't real from pick 45-60.

Bebe played in a great European league and is a freak of nature, he's not that low-key.

Brazilian McGee though.

Seriously though, Bebe has one of the best standing reaches in NBA history and moves like a guard, he's not that much of a shock.

He's not going to be good, but he's not a reach compared to where he was projected.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
omg haha awesome fro

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Seriously though, Bebe has one of the best standing reaches in NBA history and moves like a guard, he's not that much of a shock.

He's not going to be good, but he's not a reach compared to where he was projected.

I need more of these more reaches and more internationals plz. He is chandler lite (aka good chandler)

Guys...I don't know how to feel.

On one hand...TANK SO HARD is live

on the other hand, MCW sucks, Noel may Bynum it up forever, We could get DY'd, The Hornets could either win the draft because god hates us or make the playoffs or close,...and Jrue was pretty damn good.

so many feels

Westlo

My lunch break right now, just checked the draft and actually laughed out fucjibg loud when I saw the cabs pick. What a fucking joke of an organization, and people think bron is going to leave heat nation for these clowns, lmao, Dan better start drafting his letter aimed at kyrie.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
There was a shooter, right there, on the board at 9, and we traded down to take a guy that can't play.

I'm somewhere between despondent and depressed.

What do you guys think the reception will be for Stern when he announces his last pick?

I actually think a standing ovation may happen

Top Bottom