• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Offseason |OT| Already Planning for the 2014 Offseason

SamuraiX-

Guys...I don't know how to feel.

On one hand...TANK SO HARD is live

on the other hand, MCW sucks, Noel may Bynum it up forever, We could get DY'd, The Hornets could either win the draft because god hates us or make the playoffs or close,...and Jrue was pretty damn good.

so many feels

If Swaggins and Parker don't absolutely dominate college ball this year, you guys may have a chance to grab one in the Top 10 in 2014. ENJOY THIS SHIT!

And because our back court is gonna consist of Isaiah Thomas, Jimmer Fredette, Tyreke Evans, Marcus Thornton, and Ben McLemore, SO WILL WE! ahahahaha

LoJ

lets be real

that pick fucking sucked

cmon bruh

If Noel was healthy I would have loved to have him on the team. Phoenix passed on him though, which is not a good sign. Rumor was the suns were going to take Zeller at 5 too, so I'm ok with how things worked out. We needed to take the best big available and I guess Zeller was it. I'm not exactly ecstatic, but I'm not angry either.

SamuraiX-

tDcxXid.png

ARE WE HAVING FUN YET!?

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
... hey guys, there's another German player that's kinda sorta really fucking good.

Piecake

God, I really wanted Pope at 9. Fuck you detroit. You should have taken Burke. Not quite sure what to think of Shabazz pick at 14. I mean, at 14, whatever. We will see if he can actually do something else besides sore inefficiently. If he just takes jumpers and scores in transition then great. Dribbles? fuck that, dont dribble

didnt really like the other 3 pgs for the wolves at 9 anyways. McCollom sure can shoot, but he's too short and not athletic enough to guard 2s. You can't stick Rubio on 2s because he is a hell of a lot better defending the ball than off-ball

Still, if you main goal was to get a bench guy who could shoot, well, id go with McCollum over Shabazz any day...

Top Bottom