• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Great gameplan for the backcourt to get more aggressive. You wanna load up strongside on Carmelo Boston? Fine, watch Felton destroy fools with the JANK DRIBBLE. Even Shump is playing well, taking any big who rotates on him off the dribble.

Vire

Man the players don't even look sweaty in this game.

Looks like slow mo out there compared to the way Dwyane was driving.

You're giving up Bledsoe this offseason anyway. The team is better with milsap over Bledsoe right now IMO.

Bledsoe has big value vs grizz but not in the future n

We don't have to give up Bledsoe this offseason, though we likely will. I don't mind giving him up if the right pieces are in place, but that didn't seem to be the case at the time.

someone post that gif of KG talking shit and moving his fingers after that one game against the bulls

lol dat 15 point hole

32-11 3rd quarter haha, go home Celtics

We don't have to give up Bledsoe this offseason, though we likely will. I don't mind giving him up if the right pieces are in place, but that didn't seem to be the case at the time.

Assuming cp3 stays, which I put at 99%, I don't see how you don't unload Bledsoe. Sterling won't sign him to a big deal and Bledsoe will be an issue playing 15mpg in the locker room. I'm pretty sure of that.

Assuming cp3 stays, which I put at 99%, I don't see how you don't unload Bledsoe. Sterling won't sign him to a big deal and Bledsoe will be an issue playing 15mpg in the locker room. I'm pretty sure of that.

Pretty sure Bledsoe still has a year left on his contract.

Edit: Yep, looks like he's signed through the 2013-2014 season. Still, I'm sure they'll trade him if a good trade opens up in the offseason. Otherwise, they'll just let him walk after next year.

Pretty sure Bledsoe still has a year left on his contract.

Edit: Yep, looks like he's signed through the 2013-2014 season. Still, I'm sure they'll trade him if a good trade opens up in the offseason. Otherwise, they'll just let him walk after next year.
I know that but he's up for extension now. And without a contract extension soon he will be a problem.

Lol Novak.

Top Bottom