• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I remember when people were saying not trading for Garnett was a dumb move by the Clippers (even though it was KG's call anyway). I'm so glad we didn't make that trade just as I was glad then.

I remember when people were saying not trading for Garnett was a dumb move by the Clippers (even though it was KG's call anyway). I'm so glad we didn't make that trade just as I was glad then.
Would have been in a better role on the clips.

But the right move was for milsap.

celtics could actually use glen davis since they're so fucking horrible on offense

it took two years but ainge lost that trade; losing a trade to otis smith puts him at billy king tier

Sanjuro

Boston fans should be ashamed that they root for a guy like Garnett. All talk but at the end of the day he's a pussy.

image.php

Would have been in a better role on the clips.

But the right move was for milsap.

I don't know that Milsap was ever really on the table, honestly. If we could have gotten him for Butler and Jordan, then that's one thing, but I think it would have required giving up Bledsoe, which would have hurt our bench defense a lot.

Edit:
Boston better withou Rondo lol

Do you ever post anything that doesn't end in lol anymore?

I don't know that Milsap was ever really on the table, honestly. If we could have gotten him for Butler and Jordan, then that's one thing, but I think it would have required giving up Bledsoe, which would have hurt our bench defense a lot.

Edit:

Do you ever post anything that doesn't end in lol anymore?

You're giving up Bledsoe this offseason anyway. The team is better with milsap over Bledsoe right now IMO.

Bledsoe has big value vs grizz but not in the future n

Top Bottom