• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

get novak out of there smfh

during that fast break what the fuck was he doing running towards the basket??? shit park your ass on the corner and let jr pass it to you. so stupid

I have no idea why Woodson is starting out the quarter with Anthony and JR on the court. Give Carmelo his normal rest, they were up 15. Let Kidd/JR do work.

EDIT: Yeah, you can't play Novak right now. He singlehandedly made Crawford hot.
get novak out of there smfh

during that fast break what the fuck was he doing running towards the basket??? shit park your ass on the corner and let jr pass it to you. so stupid
I like how JR looked at him and was like "WTF he headed to the hoop for?"

If only the Knicks had an athletic defensive oriented wing to play over Novak. someone like Corey Brewer.
iman-shumpert-new-york-knicks-1.jpg

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
I have no idea why Woodson is starting out the quarter with Anthony and JR on the court. Give Carmelo his normal rest, they were up 15. Let Kidd/JR do work.

EDIT: Yeah, you can't play Novak right now. He singlehandedly made Crawford hot.

I like how JR looked at him and was like "WTF he headed to the hoop for?"

leave Melo in man he will have rest tomorrow and put the foot on the celtics throat

Top Bottom