• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wow that Harden shot

what awful d!!!

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Man Parsons shots now just keep popping out.

Wow Asik gets the shit hacked out of him and no call.

Some of the Beard's drives are straight rec league style: smash into a guy to draw a foul even when you have no chance of making the shot.

I can't hate on it, since the refs give him the calls. It works.

:edit: I hate hearing OKC fans booing him. No class there.

Mothman91

I finally got the Command and Conquer giant ass bundle on Origin, lol. I think the only games I've really done are the originals and RA2. Is there one in particular I should try?

C&C: Generals and Zero Hour. Had so much fun with that game, probably my favorite out of all of them.

Matrix

Bev > Lin

This is hilarious

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Some of the Beard's drives are straight rec league style: smash into a guy to draw a foul even when you have no chance of making the shot.

I can't hate on it, since the refs give him the calls. It works.

:edit: I hate hearing OKC fans booing him. No class there.

Rec league? You only get those kinda calls in the NBA...

Matrix

Garcia shoots the ft :| cold as fuck.

HAHA parGod

Matrix

Stupid fucking TO's and they still haven't learned.

Lin go back to NY! :p

Rec league? You only get those kinda calls in the NBA...

I was thinking the same thing.. What rec league do you get these calls in

If anything somebody might try to fight you for calling stupid shit or whining

True. I almost got in a fight with a guy a few years back. Literally, all he would do was get the ball, put his head down like he was a bull, and smash into me while tossing up some out of control crap. He kept trying to call a foul every time. This was a church league, so I didn't want to take things too seriously or start anything, but dang that got annoying.

Matrix

God damn you Greg Smith.

cacophony

gotta love that flopping bitch Fisher

i remember when he was on the Rockets 1 week and never showed up to any of the games we had. im actually glad i never saw him in our uni

nothing's funnier than someone trying to call a James Harden foul at the park. even teammates roll their eyes

To be fair, whenever I played at the Y or messing around with friends, we never called anything. Unless a dude was obviously bulldozed over or split open, nobody wanted to call a foul and get labeled "soft."

gotta love that flopping bitch Fisher

i remember when he was on the Rockets 1 week and never showed up to any of the games we had. im actually glad i never saw him in our uni

fHAOqta.png

Bah, I got nothing.

Top Bottom