• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

I'm going for my home Texas' teams tonight. Go Houston and San Antonio!

I'll find out if I'm as much of a jinx in the NBA playoffs as I was for during the NFL postseason. :(

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol a drawn up play.

Wonder what assistant coach drew that up.

Cipherr

lol @ Chuck calling the playoffs a "Lovey Huggy WNBA". If this man could give a few fucks.... just a few, that would be great...

destROYed_medium.gif

Knighted

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Chuck hates the Rockets like they killed a family member.

I'll never understand why other than his issues with Drexler.

Matrix

he says they owe him like 5 mil or something lol

lol shouldn't have gambled his money away. I doubt they owe him shit. Les would have no problems giving him 5 mil if that were true.

Emwitus

WHy is shaq still on inside the nba? This guy has too big of an ego and seems like his frozen when his not supposed to speak. I can see why he and kobe never got along. Both of them are jerks and probably have the biggest egos in the nba.

Matrix

I wonder what Morey could get for Lin this summer.

Howard.

"He had to wear those silly space pajamas."

Well that's a valid reason to have hate.

Matrix

Lin gone...

when did he get hurt :\

Matrix

Delcrapo find your damn shot.

Top Bottom