• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Sanjuro

Here's hoping a solid 2nd doesn't mean a 3rd quarter collapse. End this game and don't even let them get close.

paul pierce is still breathing therefore nothing is over yet.

Paul Pierce is not a point guard. Nor is anybody else on the team.

h3ro

MSG's picture quality is so much better than ESPN's. I recommend watching it on MSG for the image quality and Clyde if you are in NYC.
Paul Pierce is not a point guard. Nor is anybody else on the team.

He's ethered this team way too many times for me to think that Boston will just roll over. I just hope the knicks can withstand the run.

charsace

I don't understand why ESPN neuters Rose for the half time show. Dude is great on his podcast and on other ESPN shows when he's just shooting off the cuff.

Emwitus

With Morris and glock starting, why not start Clark and to full d'antoni ball. Young backcourt and wing with Dwight to run and gun. Only pau is old but he can chill back a bit.

Might as well try to outgun em. I think it will still fail but nothing to lose.

Also I was so right about the celtics.

#Ynot

Let's see what real d'antoni fball can do.

How poetic that the final chapter of this lakers/celtics era is being written today?

Keep backtracking. Post some wresting lyrics. Go to your counselor.

You are talking to yourself. Even mcblack knows I'm not that stupid.
Whether or not you are that stupid (which is up for debate), it won't save you...

EDIT: Until Boston upgraded their bench, they were going to have huge problems. You said no one was available/decent, even though they could've had guys like Dooling/Birdman/K-Mart/etc.

But keep being obtuse, throw in a "LOLknicks". Might get a sympathy shoulder.

Emwitus

I'm honestly excited about this LA/spurs matchup. Having no expectations and hopes is really making this playoff series enjoyable for me. However, i didn't expect the celtics to go down this fast......oh well

EDIT: Agh fuck it! These knickers are too full of themselves. Celtics are still going to win this game! Pierce is gonna come back in his final form.

Save me from what? Congrats to the non-knicker assholes.
Sanjuro... don't be like that. C'mon now, don't be that guy.

I remember you being such a good sport and "great fan" when the Knicks whole team was injured and the Celts were beating the Knicks a few years ago! What happened, what's changed??

Sanjuro

Sanjuro... don't be like that. C'mon now, don't be that guy.

I remember you being such a good sport and "great fan" when the Knicks whole team was injured and the Celts were beating the Knicks a few years ago! What happened, what's changed??

I've said congrats then, I'll say congrats now. You had some of the fans blaming the refs for a four game sweep.

I like the Knicks fans for the most part, some are just way too delusional. Like you, blaming injuries!

pilonv1

BI0jXPSCYAMj90O.jpg:large

lol Dirk

masud

Banned
I've said congrats then, I'll say congrats now. You had some of the fans blaming the refs for a four game sweep.

I like the Knicks fans for the most part, some are just way too delusional. Like you, blaming injuries!

No one blamed the refs for the series. We blamed them for giving you game one. Because they did. Do you want to dispute that?

Sanjuro

No one blamed the refs for the series. We blamed them for giving you game one. Because they did. Do you want to dispute that?

Frankman said it was a "close series".

Congrats h3ro,mcblack,masud,Dominican. It's been a fun series, but you can't do anything without a FUCKING PG. Lolainge

Top Bottom