• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

h3ro

I KNEW that was coming. Garnett did some BS stepover and taunt on JR down the court, and Terry slapped JR on the post. JR lost his goddamn mind there lol.

I saw that as well. Was hoping it wouldn't end with KG trying to take someone out. JR took care of that for him.

Melo needs to be strong here.

lol, that shit JR just did warranted an ejection. Unless I missed some dirty shit Terry did on the opposite side of the court, that elbow seemed a bit overboard.

At least he didnt flip off the crowd like the person people.compare him too

YdW2qccl.png

Bread

Banned
how can you guys even argue that he didn't make contact

i mean honestly, was there an angle which showed terry flopping before the elbow went right where terry's throat previously was?

get a grip guys

d[-_-]b

Banned

i mean honestly, was there an angle which showed terry flopping before the elbow went right where terry's throat previously was?

get a grip guys

LOL Did you see how Terry got back up bro, there is no guy that takes an elbow to throat and magically ends up getting back up.

Get a grip there guy.

masud

Banned

get a grip guys

I didn't see contact, nor did I see his Terrys head move. If there was contact it was slight and Terry clearly took a dive. I look at it again though.

Emwitus

d[-_-]b;55720120 said:
LOL Did you see how Terry got back up bro, there is no guy that takes an elbow to throat and magically ends up getting back up.

Get a grip there guy.

WTF

Yes there is, he's called a MAN

Emwitus

d[-_-]b;55720340 said:
LOL? Okay... yeah... unless he's superman bro... that's called flopping.

If someone gets me with an elbow like that in a game? You best believe im going to be in his face even with a broke jaw.

Top Bottom