• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Knicks won an away game. They will now be the first team to lose 4. Remember the last time a New York team was up and the heavy favorite to sweep?

:( My heart still hurts.

d[-_-]b;55721916 said:
:( why bring up such awful things...

but you guys won two superbowls and stopped 19-0 :( fuck the Giants.

how do you know dat Albert and the Cardinals wouldn't have beat the Yankees.

Jason Terry is way to dumb to be able to manipulate physics well enough to pull off a flop that convincing. Clear contact on that one, dumb move when they were clearly going to win the game.

d[-_-]b

Banned
but you guys won two superbowls and stopped 19-0 :( fuck the Giants.

how do you know dat Albert and the Cardinals wouldn't have beat the Yankees.

Lol that didn't matter it was losing to Boston that hurt more... Good memories, 2 Superbowls...

Video shows there was extremely slight contact. Slight contact and a dive lol.

image.php

Jason Terry is way to dumb to be able to manipulate physics well enough to pull off a flop that convincing. Clear contact on that one, dumb move when they were clearly going to win the game.
Playoff JET has powers...

h3ro

Talk about how much you hate Paul Pierce's face.
Talk about how much of a bitchass studio thug KG is.
Laugh at Jason Terry's irrelevance.

I don't think mentioning Boston or any phrase they've coined since the marathon bombing is in good taste.

Sad way for Pierce/KG to finish up their careers but I gotta give credit to the Knicks, they're playing great.

On an unrelated note, using that Pray for Boston / Boston Strong stuff for trash talk is pretty shitty.

masud

Banned

It was a flop. Terry reacted to the move and by the time JR's elbow got there it was just a graze on his chin that didnt move him at all. Then some magical force threw him backwards. JR was toltally trying to take his head off though.

Talk about how much you hate Paul Pierce's face.
Talk about how much of a bitchass studio thug KG is.
Laugh at Jason Terry's irrelevance.

I don't think mentioning Boston or any phrase they've coined since the marathon bombing is in good taste.
And this.

TheFatOne

I just wanted to say the Celtics are fucking terrible. Should have never gave KG an Extension, and they should have traded Pierce when they had the chance. Team needs to rebuild.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
knicks age some bad jokes were made and JR flagrantly fouled Terry.... So what! we're 3-0 in the first round with an opportunity to sweep.... Don't let this other shit ruin the moment.

AcridMeat

Banned
Bogut relies way too fucking much on taking charges. I realize he can't move and that's why he tries to draw them, but play like a big man, damn.

charsace

Hubbie spitting facts. Dwight only taking 10 shots a game with only 6fts a game. Spurs are playing him straight up and he can't do much. Dude offensive game is lacking.

Top Bottom