• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Bread

Banned
celtics need to get rid of terry and bass this off season, they're one dimensional players who shouldn't have the big roles they do on this team.

h3ro

If someone gets me with an elbow like that in a game? You best believe im going to be in his face even with a broke jaw.

i0PHRjZqbHdvg.gif

Thought the Celtics had one more left in them :/

Was a great run by KG though.

Maybe the Knicks and Melo can actually do something and be better than I thought, but fuckball is strong.

Knicks won an away game. They will now be the first team to lose 4. Remember the last time a New York team was up and the heavy favorite to sweep?

:( My heart still hurts.

AlphaSnake

...and that, kids, was the first time I sucked a dick for crack
There was contact though. That just wasn't needed. Good win though, let's finish it off on Sunday.

There was definitely some contact around the upper chest video, based on the video.

But eh, Terry is an idiot. Why smack the shit out of JR's forearm? That's not how you steal. LOL

Bread

Banned
Knicks won an away game. They will now be the first team to lose 4. Remember the last time a New York team was up and the heavy favorite to sweep?

:( My heart still hurts.
thank you for warming our cold boston hearts with such nice memories

gg tho knicksgaf

Top Bottom