• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Fjordson

Same could be said for GS...
Landry, Jack, and Barnes have been playing solid. Klay was a bit of a no show tonight, but he had a great game 2. Even Draymond had some huge shots tonight.

Denver looked like a one man show to me in the second half, but I haven't looked at the box score so that's probably a bit of an exaggeration.

Awful basketball all around in this game. Don't delude yourself, people.
It's fun to watch. Will take it 7 days a week over shitshows like Boston/New York and LA/San Antonio.

Emwitus

This was the third game and the coach still can't understand metta can barely move. Antwan was talking shit and still hasn't shown up.

Glad Barnes came to play in the second half. Klay had a shitty game on offense but his defense was at least solid.

Does someone have a GIF of Jim Barnett with the epic face palm after the 5 second call?

Splitter out 7-10 days. Fuck it all.

Relax, we don't need Splitter to finish the Lakers. Heck, we barely need our starters to do that. And the way the GS/DEN series is going it will probably go to six or seven games. Right now he needs to get better, Parker needs to get better, Diaw needs to get better, and Manu needs to hold it together.

Which isn't true.

After what I saw you could fool me.

Fjordson

Glad Barnes came to play in the second half. Klay had a shitty game on offense but his defense was at least solid.
Very true. Dude is an underrated defender.

My wife got held up at work earlier so I had to give my Oracle tickets for tonight to a friend. I'm pissed after seeing it on TV :lol

Very true. Dude is an underrated defender.

My wife got held up at work earlier so I had to give my Oracle tickets for tonight to a friend. I'm pissed after seeing it on TV :lol

damn what? I would've risked sleeping on the couch to go to the Warriors game...

ok maybe not...but playoffs at Oracle

Does someone have a GIF of Jim Barnett with the epic face palm after the 5 second call?

Klay is a very underrated defender. He's been the Warrior's best wing defender by far.

George Karl's rotations and sets are pretty questionable. He's like the Dusty Baker of basketball; no real system or good coaching but the players like him so he gets talented teams.

Press to Karl:
"How disappointing is it to force a 5-second violation and not even get a shot up on the ensuing play?"

Press are digging the knife in deep.

Wow, Jack just said exactly what Jackson said he would say. Like, verbatim.

George Karl's rotations and sets are pretty questionable. He's like the Dusty Baker of basketball; no real system or good coaching but the players like him so he gets talented teams.

I dunno...his big men failed him big time tonight. Outside of Faried, their frontcourt collectively brain farted..

Priorities of your average NBA fan: Fake weightlifting competition over Westbrook's injury, Kobe over everyone but Lawson tearing it up and Barnes's FT miss.

mD0JjyP.png

I'm kind of glad the Jazz's didn't make the playoffs because I think it ended on a point where the Jazz almost certainly won't bring Mo back and that might have changed with a playoff appearance and a fluke game or two...

I wonder if feeling this way makes me a bad fan though.

Top Bottom