• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

linsivvi

Only an idiot will make fun of the boston bombings. There is a difference between a game and real life.

Yep. At the same time people should call out the individual posters who made the offensive jokes instead of putting the blame on an entire fan base.

I vaguely remember the same arguments were made when NBA GAF was being locked, so people shouldn't be such hypocrites now.

nba gaf getting blamed for that was pretty dumb. we're a lot less hostile than the hockey guys!

or wait...a FEW of the hockey guys

Sanjuro

i think your rage of being on the brink of being swept has blinded you

Or is that pipe leaking in your eyes too?

No, just the posters you mentioned have been recognizable, contributing much longer than you have.

Why would I have any rage? This Celtics team is doing exactly what they should be doing based on their construction.

Nori Chan

Why does that matter? You're posting on a public forum.

Oh you're right.

So I should mention why you were being butt hurt because one guy says something stupid and then you're accusing all of knicks age for making fun of your bombings right. Cause that was pretty mature. one guy said it so all of them are to blame!

Sanjuro

Oh you're right.

So I should mention why you were being butt hurt and accusing all of knicks age for making fun of your bombings right. Cause that was pretty mature. one guy said it so all of them are to blame!

..."butt hurt" about bombings? What?

I don't feel comfortable making light of the prior week at all. I didn't go back and view exactly who it was, all I remember is that it was a few of you before zoning out of the thread for a
while.

i love when the testosterone level gets so high in here that we start calling people kid or son or tell other people they have hurt feelings

A rebounder? ....like David Lee.

If I'm not mistaken he's a huge reason why they were #1 in rebound % this season. (Might just be defensive rebound % I forget).

Also against teams that play halfcourt Lee's work in the high post passing to shooters/creating lanes for cutters is vital for their offense.

Yes Lee is awful on defense, but if he played with a health Bogut/healthy rim protecting center all year his deficiencies wouldn't be so glaring. The bigger issue is that when they try to go small him at center is suicidal.

If they trade lee they are going to get shit offers or worse older players with just as bad if not worse contracts like Gerald Wallace/Amare.

Lee is an overrated rebounder. The Warriors statistically rebound better when Lee is off the floor.

He's bad on defense and he's an overrated defender, but he's a top 10 efficient scorer so I can't really complain about his contract. I would take a cheaper Landry over Lee, and then trade Lee for a defensive roleplayer.

friend of mine just texted me that he's at a sports grill in debary, fl (suburb about 20 miles out of orlando) and ryan anderson is in the building

darkside if you leave now you might be able to make it in time

linsivvi

Never said it was, but when it comes to competition fans don't hold back. I'm sure you've heard some people make fun of New York during Sandy. Also there are those who still pokes fun at NY with the WTC so it happens.

Those people are usually not welcomed in this forum. This ain't Youtube.

Sanjuro

Never said it was, but when it comes to competition fans don't hold back. I'm sure you've heard some people make fun of New York during Sandy. Also there are those who still pokes fun at NY with the WTC so it happens.

On this forum? Yeah, I don't think I'm going to get 9/11 memes ready for Sunday's game.

Top Bottom