• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

melo overdribbling there. half is almost here, gotta cool down and think straight

we have absolutely no defense and celtics are playing melo really tight.

yeah too much iso ball. melo really trying to force it now. gotta settle down

JVG is also right about everyone else just standing around though

Pimpwerx

yeah too much iso ball. melo really trying to force it now. gotta settle down

JVG is also right about everyone else just standing around though

But isn't this the point of most isolation plays? You give your star the ball and get the hell out of the way. If you're moving around a lot off the ball, you're invariably dragging defenders closer to the paint to defend the iso. I don't see JVG's criticism of the player movement. I think the larger criticism of the overuse of isolation is better.

People said Miami spammed iso a lot the last two years, but that's not even true. The Heat spam high pnr. Iso ball is just so much uglier and less effective. PEACE.

Emwitus

Guys were writing off the celts when they were pretty much resting their players after they realized they can't get any higher in the seedings and were far enough to avoid the 8th seed. Jalen was right, it's the best they've played in more than a month. I would say it's the first time they've really put any effort in that time.

d[-_-]b;54711183 said:
LOL, well seems like I've touched some nerves, it's okay guys, you guys can have a hug for "wanting it more".

im pretty sure we touched your nerves

the only person flipping is you

you too can have a hug since you can't handle disagreement

Top Bottom