• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Same team... ._.

This series could have been 3-2 Houston, but they just can't finish the job. Frustrating. If this is anything near being a Houston sports fan I feel sorry for ya'll.

Durants gonna have to play 40+ minutes here on out isn't he?

Yes but if he really is the 2nd best player in the league he should be more than capable in doing so. Should be able to win a finals too. Dirk in 2011 did it as the only all star. Wade was able to put his team on his back in 06.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
delfinoreactsdurant_oz3dxp.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
This series could have been 3-2 Houston, but they just can't finish the job. Frustrating. If this is anything near being a Houston sports fan I feel sorry for ya'll.

We have had far far far far worse. This is nothing lol

Matrix

wtf I just lost the feed in NY on TNT...what the shit

I love how almost every foul is called "a smart foul"

Asik really wasn't going to score in that position since he fumbled the catch and it could have been called a flagrant.

Top Bottom