• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
wtf was that D

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
COME THE FUCK ON

Matrix

lol @ Durant not thinking that was a foul on Harden...

thats good

ThunderFall_original.gif

There, I said it. Lakers would have killed for him these playoffs. Boston could use him, too. Hell, the Spurs would play him over De Colo Loco or whoever the hell they have backing up Parker.

LOL, we wouldn't play Fisher. We have literally 4-5 players that can actually play that position over Fisher.

If you're talking about just playing back up point/handling the ball when TP is out, I'd rather Corey Joseph, Manu, Gary Neal, or Patty Mills playing over Fisher. Which is what Pop usually does. Maybe Tmac if he learns the system fast enough

Fair enough, I was talking specifically PGs but I see your point.

Top Bottom