• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

KingKong

These commentators are terrible, Hack-A-Shaq is a perfectly viable strategy any time you're down by a lot. I don't know why they're acting like this is bottom of the barrel

Bowser

lol wtf is this cheese ass shit by OKC?

These commentators are terrible, Hack-A-Shaq is a perfectly viable strategy any time you're down by a lot. I don't know why they're acting like this is bottom of the barrel

It's 7 points with 5:20 to go bro

thekad

Banned
Because OKC is the #1 seed up 3-1 at home probably. Asik has been hitting his free throws though so I don't get it.

exarkun

WTF

Are they serious? This is so stupid, they are gonna get in the penalty sooo soon. Asik isn't as bad as Dwight as a Ft'er

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Scott Brooks is still dead to me now as a former Rocket.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Fuck you Scott Brooks. OKC aint winning shit ever lol

Asik > Howard lol

Top Bottom