• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

The Butt Nuggets blew it by not taking ANY advantage in the first half, this explosion was bound to happen and Nugz don't have a run like that in them.

linsivvi

Have you looked at the centers in the NBA lately?

You can't really judge Bogut's impact solely from stats.

Marc Gasol? Duncan?

Even Asik is doing more for his team than Bogut.

I see an NBA where most of the promising centers are chronically hurt, including Bogut.

Derwind

i

He's actually not that bad but his game just doesn't work well as the primary facilitator on any team... he shouldn't be bringing up the ball with Curry on the floor. IMO.

Jarret playing great on scrub teams don't count.

Cloudy

Banned
He's actually not that bad but his game just doesn't work well as the primary facilitator on any team... he shouldn't be bringing up the ball with Curry on the floor. IMO.

Curry is great at moving off the ball to get open shots. You have to exploit that. Also taking Curry off the ball lets him rest a bit

Healthy Bogut is pretty damn good, yeah.

gsw is way more talented than anybody's been giving them credit for. tbh DEN is outmatched, esp with no Gallo and an injured Faried for most of the series.

steph curry
andrew bogut
jarret jack
klay thompson
harrison barnes

?

Thats pretty fucking good

Cipherr

Goddamn GSW are fucking scary. Denver is one of the teams I watched run some other teams out of the gym in the regular season with their fast break scoring and defense.

And right now the GSW are fucking DESTROYING them. My god this golden state team man....

gsw is way more talented than anybody's been giving them credit for. tbh DEN is outmatched, esp with no Gallo and an injured Faried for most of the series.

steph curry
andrew bogut
jarret jack
klay thompson
harrison barnes

?

especially so when going against defensive master mind coach george karl.

Cloudy

Banned

steph curry
andrew bogut
jarret jack
klay thompson
harrison barnes

?

Draymond Green and Carl Landry have also contributed with hustle and scoring. If Lee was playing, I would give them a great chance to beat the overrated Spurs

Emwitus

Goddamn GSW are fucking scary. Denver is one of the teams I watched run some other teams out of the gym in the regular season with their fast break scoring and defense.

And right now the GSW are fucking DESTROYING them. My god this golden state team man....

Turns out playing zone against a terrible 3pt team really works.

Top Bottom