• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Kevtones

Knicks run shitty iso for 6 minutes, get outscored by 22 points, Van Gundy finally says 'I don't like this offense'. Melo hits shot.

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Did Woodson get replaced by COTY Mike Brown and I didn't notice? This offense is straight out of his "please, save me" Le-ISO playbook.

Even when we win this game, Mike Woodson should be fired for not pulling JR/continually isolating for JR and Melo when there was clearly more effective basketball being played with ball movement initiated by Felton/Prigioni.

Either that, or someone needs to confirm that there is some sort of "basketball reason" from the league office that mandated the game be close.

Otherwise, there is literally no reason for this game to be where it is.

i can't believe im saying this, but jason terry should hit some threes.

ugh

Even when we win this game, Mike Woodson should be fired for not pulling JR/continually isolating for JR and Melo when there was clearly more effective basketball being played with ball movement initiated by Felton/Prigioni.

Either that, or someone needs to confirm that there is some sort of "basketball reason" from the league office that mandated the game be close.

didn't woodson create iso joe?

charsace

JR is the son he never had. Woodson will let him do whatever he wants.

I think that just happens when Melo & JR are on your team.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
Your feet don't have to be set to be a charge.

To get into a legal position defending against the dribbler, the defender just needs to get in front of him. On a drive to the basket, the defender must get to his position before the shooter starts his upward shooting motioning motion

1) Green was hadn't taken off the ground iirc
2) Chandler didn't beat him to the spot

Top Bottom