• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

jjasper

why is Memphis supposed to be good

they don't look very threatening
Cause the Clippers are a terrible match up for them. Probably the worst match up for them in the league included the Heat.

Plus after they stoked out in game 1 they have never been the same.

This game was flukey. If not for the rebounding advantage of the clips, which in contrary to every previous game, Memphis would be in good shape.

Add in Conley being terrible, griffin being terrible, and all the foul trouble both ways i bet game 2 will look very different. Memphis has to win that one though.

This game was flukey. If not for the rebounding advantage of the clips, which in contrary to every previous game, Memphis would be in good shape.

Add in Conley being terrible, griffin being terrible, and all the foul trouble both ways i bet game 2 will look very different. Memphis has to win that one though.

Bayless isn't going to score 15+ a game either.

Bayless isn't going to score 15+ a game either.

Right the whole game was flukey. I'm not saying clips winning is a fluke (I picked them to win the series), I just mean the entire game probably will look different than the rest of the series. The way it played out was strange.

Right the whole game was flukey. I'm not saying clips winning is a fluke (I picked them to win the series), I just mean the entire game probably will look different than the rest of the series. The way it played out was strange.
not a fluke.clips have their number for a long time. the bench for the clips are better and they have cp3.

He's not really a "rim protector" like Dwight or Bogut. He's more like KG.

Ehh, Gasol (and definitely KG as well) is a very good paint protector generally I think (Maybe they won't block as many shots as other guys but they can stop drives into the paint and make people adjust their shot). He seemed to make rotations tonight that weren't as good as he normally did, seemed a little behind for once.

Maybe that was just him trying to adjust to all the offensive rebounds the Grizzlies were giving up without Z-bo on the court though.

Top Bottom