• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Is Chandler going to be able to play decent minutes the rest of this series?

Edit: getting him rested up for the Pacers would be worth it if they can win with him getting limited minutes.

Well, I see no reason why Martin can not keep up that level of play...

Camby is active BTW, he's hurt but he could play a few minutes.

Vahagn

The only guys I'd accept into the Heat fan club would be Konex and V ..... wait, never mind

It would just be fun to see him defend LeBron to the core like he does with a certain someone else

Wtf is this shit. You're going to accept SoulPlaya's cursed fandom and like it!

Edit: If Memphis loses in the first round, does Simmons admit to Magic that swapping Gay for Prince was a bad playoff move. Or rather, does anyone admit that? Or just carry on about how there's no way he would have made a difference despite being clearly more talented.

why are you trying to start something with Knicks age? 1 day into the playoffs and your begging to be told to EAD..... live and let live bruh until the ECF.... if that happens.
go ahead and tell me to EAD, I could give less a fuck

I'm not even trying to start shit, I'm playing around, christ even Vag gets it

and....what i stated is a fact. stoudemire was plan B or C for miami.

PBY

Banned
imagefromurl

SephCast

Brotherhood of Shipley's
I bet if Soul came back, Jimmy Butler (the only good part of this Bulls season) would probably tear his ACL or something.

jjasper

Edit: If Memphis loses in the first round, does Simmons admit to Magic that swapping Gay for Prince was a bad playoff move. Or rather, does anyone admit that? Or just carry on about how there's no way he would have made a difference despite being clearly more talented.

Why would anyone admit that. Gay almost 2 games in the series last year single handedly and continuously got punked by a one handed Caron Butler and Nick fucking Young.

Having Gay isn't going to fix the problems we have against the Clips. Unless it is magically going to get us a halfway decent back up PG and coach with a brain.

Having Gay isn't going to fix the problems we have against the Clips. Unless it is magically going to get us a halfway decent back up PG and coach with a brain.

So much wrong in one sentence. You've got Bayless. Plus losing a playoffs series has never been about not having a back up PG. Hollins was coach deity two seasons ago. easy scapegoating.

jjasper

So much wrong in one sentence. You've got Bayless. Plus losing a playoffs series has never been about not having a back up PG. Hollins was coach deity two seasons ago. easy scapegoating.

Did you watch last years series. Or any games between these two teams the last 2 years? Watching OJ Mayo and Gilbert Arenas trying to play PG killed us. Seems like this year it is going to be Dooling hoisting threes in the fourth. The Clippers advantage against us is entirely based on their bench vs ours. Almost all of their big runs have come from their bench. Usually in the fourth since Hollins tends to sit Mike and Marc together too much to start the quarter.

And Hollins has never been a coaching deity in my eyes. He is a great motivator but as a in game coach he is pretty terrible. He is too damn stubborn to make any changes to a gameplan and his rotations have no thought process behind them and often times put us in terrible situations. Whats sad is that it is entirely predictable when the Clippers will go on a run based completely on who is on the floor and without fail Hollins will no adjust and stick with the lineup too long.

Wtf is this shit. You're going to accept SoulPlaya's cursed fandom and like it!

If the Grizzlies lose to a 56 win team, it shows that they needed that guy who couldn't shoot, dribble, pass, or play hard and who couldn't get by or overpower Nick Young and ***** ****?

I'm confused as to why people think Gay is some ridiculous talent when all he can do well is jump and his skill level is awful.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
go ahead and tell me to EAD, I could give less a fuck

I'm not even trying to start shit, I'm playing around, christ even Vag gets it

and....what i stated is a fact. stoudemire was plan B or C for miami.

Ehh that was drunk me telling you to EAD to start the corniest online fight ever lol. Its whatever, you can feel like whatever.... Honestly bosh is weesh but amare injuries add to me saying whatever that statement wasn't even EAD worthy....

Vahagn

If the Grizzlies lose to a 56 win team, it shows that they needed that guy who couldn't shoot, dribble, pass, or play hard and who couldn't get by or overpower Nick Young and ***** ****?

I'm confused as to why people think Gay is some ridiculous talent when all he can do well is jump and his skill level is awful.

Teyshaun Prince. We can argue all we want about Galinari Vs. Gay. But Prince Vs. Gay is not an argument. I'm not saying that Gay is some great player, but another first round exit for "the best center in basketball" and that Memphis talent is a failure.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Teyshaun Prince. We can argue all we want about Galinari Vs. Gay. But Prince Vs. Gay is not an argument. I'm not saying that Gay is some great player, but another first round exit for "the best center in basketball" and that Memphis talent is a failure.

Prince is a better player than Gay.

It was more like Gay for Ed Davis, Prince, and Daye, which is a great upgrade. They just don't have somebody who can consistently feed their big men.

fertygo

Maybe memphis gonna past to 2nd round with Gay just because they're gonna drop to 6-7th seed and facing injury-hobbled team.

I don't think you can argue Gallinari vs. Gay. Prince is better than Gay and Gay doesn't have the ability to turn his play up in the playoffs, like the phrase "talent" often implies and what you implied as well, because his skill level is awful.

SoulPlaya

more money than God
Last offseason, Heat-AGE was pushing to have me join them. Now, you guys don't want me?

What's changed, huh?

I know who still want me. . . . . purple and gold, baby!

I bet if Soul came back, Jimmy Butler (the only good part of this Bulls season) would probably tear his ACL or something.
At this point, I'm afraid to ever rejoin Bulls-AGE. Since I left, Boozer has turned into a productive workhorse (even more so than before). Who knows what might happen, if I came back?

jjasper

shit. I did not expect Memphis to get blown out. I turned off the game in the 3rd but it was pretty close. What exactly happened?

Grizz cut it to 1 early in the fourth. Clips made a few shots Memphis calls timeout and comes out of the TO with some questionable lineups "trying to find something that worked" Couldn't really cut into the lead. Last three minutes Clips finishes on a run.

charsace

Gay is the most overrated player in the league. People act like he's a super star when in reality he isn't. He a guy that has an inflated view of himself because he's had a few good seasons when he played on bad teams.

Gay isn't better than Gallinari. Gallinari does everything better than him.

Grizz cut it to 1 early in the fourth. Clips made a few shots Memphis calls timeout and comes out of the TO with some questionable lineups "trying to find something that worked" Couldn't really cut into the lead. Last three minutes Clips bench finishes on a run.
Thanks. From what I had watched Hollins needs to tell Gasol to get his ass in the post and score since he seemed pretty unstoppable down there. Biggest detriment was probaably the rebounding. How did Zbo and Marc combine for only 6 rebounds and the clips out rebounded the Gzz by over 2x. da fuck

and bayless isn't gonna score that much again.

11 is not a blowout.20 is...
memphis lost by 21 bruh

At this point, I'm afraid to ever rejoin Bulls-AGE. Since I left, Boozer has turned into a productive workhorse (even more so than before). Who knows what might happen, if I came back?

Like a cheating spouse, you'd never really be trusted after what you pulled. You aren't even good enough for our careers like Bill Clinton is to Hilary.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
I told yal Hollins was an idiot.

And Adam, get your anus ready. Regular season is over.

charsace

When you say post up are you talking about back to the basket game or just being in the post area?

Cause either way you are full of shit

Trust me, I was smiling. I knew LeBron losing was the only chance the Heat had at him lol

Did you watch him this year? He had a 22PER and 64TS and he did that as a post up player. Just google him and watch any of his game highlights and you will see that he is exclusively a post up player now. Why even talk if you don't watch him play?

This playoffs is going to be terrible. Constant cocksucking of LeBron and the Heat. It's already begun. Slobbering all over them. Well, the Heat couldn't legitimately build a team so they had to buy one. Oh well.

Dysun

This playoffs is going to be terrible. Constant cocksucking of LeBron and the Heat. It's already begun. Slobbering all over them. Well, the Heat couldn't legitimately build a team so they had to buy one. Oh well.

Try living in Miami and not liking the Heat! I have to see LeBron get his balls washed at least once per hour

You do know that you're a Lakers fan, right?

Yes, and? Drafted Jerry West, Elgin Baylor, TRADED for Wilt, TRADED for Kareem, drafted Magic, drafted James Worthy, drafted Kobe, (signed Shaq), TRADED for Pau, TRADED for Dwight, (signed Nash).

Try living in Miami and not liking the Heat! I have to see LeBron get his balls washed at least once per hour

Should be illegal for Miami to allow the airwaves to be polluted with this shit. Force the Heat to have their own newspaper, radio station, and TV station and only allow the slobbering to take place on those. Smoking is banned in public places, this should be too.

Did you watch him this year? He had a 22PER and 64TS and he did that as a post up player. Just google him and watch any of his game highlights and you will see that he is exclusively a post up player now. Why even talk if you don't watch him play?

I have league pass and I have every game on, just because you like to be a homer and make shit up doesn't mean no one else watches your team

and LMAO you just directed me to look for highlight videos. since when did highlight videos mean someone was the best at something?

and I also never argued he isn't "exclusively" in the post. I told you he is not the best post player facing up OR with his back to the basket

Top Bottom