• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

entremet

knicks/heat ecf will be fun. like old times. tho won't expect an ugly series like the 90s ones were. the nba is so soft these days.

charsace

It's amazing how now you talk a big game. Where we're you two days ago? You are the Perkins of Knicks Age.

STFU dude. When the Knicks were sucking hard and getting trolled for it I was still posting. I was busy. I don't think I even posted in any threads much less post a few times in this one. Even during some of the Knicks wins I wasn't on GAF.

Sanjuro

I trully hope the Knicks get to the ECF.. I want the pleasure of watching the Heat curbstump their asses to the ground.. Seriously how can you like a team who acts like a bunch of mofos on the court.. Carry yourself with a little freaking respect ffs.

Carmelo is a salty cunt, but the Knicks have a ton of solid players. I'd love to see them in the conference finals. Shump and JR are the real deals.

Mully

The Knicks needs to grow up and stop getting into it with the fans and other players. They lose their focus and it hurt them in this series, but if they don't change, it'll get them laughed out of the playoffs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
lol Durant you're not a tough guy... stop this act.

KingGondo

Banned
Christ this is depressing.

I liked Tirico's comment that the Rox have "somehow someway" come back in this series.

Hey Mike, it might have something to do with Westbrook getting hurt. Maybe.

STFU dude. When the Knicks were sucking hard and getting trolled for it I was still posting. I was busy. I don't think I even posted in any threads much less post a few times in this one. Even during some of the Knicks wins I wasn't on GAF.
Remember the Steve Francis/Eddie Curry days? Oh God those were dark times.

I trully hope the Knicks get to the ECF.. I want the pleasure of watching the Heat curbstump their asses to the ground.. Seriously how can you like a team who acts like a bunch of mofos on the court.. Carry yourself with a little freaking respect ffs.

You cheer for the Heat

The fuck are you on about

If NYK makes the conf finals (they wont), rest assured all of NBA gaf will be on their side. Even the most ardent Knick haters

It's always a good day when those classless Celtic fucks get knocked out of the playoffs, even better that it was by the Knicks, and even better still because your shitty hometown refs tried to steal the game.

FWkSxd7.gif

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Matrix

Morey better lock Parsons up long term.

Top Bottom