• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
WOOT

fucking bitch Perkins

TheFatOne

green the only guy willing to say good game... classy dude and hey he played well this series....

Green is soft, but he did improve over the course of the season. I don't think he will ever stop being soft, but he may become a solid player. I'm fairly certain the Celtics won't be as terrible as they used to be, but it is going to suck watching them struggle the next few years.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Perkins is one dumb fuck... I love it

Emwitus

Knicks win! To all my haters what now? talkg shit now!

peterboy-sup
PSY- you really mad
emwitus-back to the offseason again son!
Darkside3133-think you are slick,hater.
diehard/IWMTB- regression to the mean? yea about that!

#Knickstape

A team just went 26-0 on you. I wouldn't brag about that. Congrats on earning that pacers pipe

You fucking clowns probably burned effigies, prayed in every religious structure, just so you could spend one more day hoping for lol knicks. Right now, you get your wish - but only because the Knicks are still playing.

More hate, please. Tell me that the Knicks won't win the title. Tell me this post is our Finals. Tell me we'll lose to the Pacers or whatever. Doesn't matter. Today - and just for today, suck my dick NBA-GAF.

Reverse meltdown

oLKP9ERm.png

CB3

intangibles, motherfucker
In a work pool of about 20, I was the only one to pick the grizzlies to win. Though I had them in 7. I rather just have them win tonight so as not to risk the game 7

I need the extra points for bombing on the spurs/Lakers and warriors/nuggets bracket

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
I cannot believe Knicks fans are talking shit after this win.

But then again most of them weren't even born last time they won a playoff series so its understandable.

Sanjuro

Knicks win! No more Sanjuro shitting up the thread!

How do I shit up the thread? You have some good fans, and quite a few bad ones. I congratulated the good ones. Was a fun series, I just take the other part to heart. Little too soon for my taste.

Top Bottom