• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

SoulPlaya

more money than God
You fucking clowns probably burned effigies, prayed in every religious structure, just so you could spend one more day hoping for lol knicks. Right now, you get your wish - but only because the Knicks are still playing.

More hate, please. Tell me that the Knicks won't win the title. Tell me this post is our Finals. Tell me we'll lose to the Pacers or whatever. Doesn't matter. Today - and just for today, suck my dick NBA-GAF.
Damn, this really meant a lot to you.

charsace

Knicks Win! That's all I care about in the end.

file_51827ef267c8b.jpg

PBY

Banned
Chars It's amazing how now you talk a big game. Where we're you two days ago? You are the Perkins of Knicks Age.

You fucking clowns probably burned effigies, prayed in every religious structure, just so you could spend one more day hoping for lol knicks. Right now, you get your wish - but only because the Knicks are still playing.

More hate, please. Tell me that the Knicks won't win the title. Tell me this post is our Finals. Tell me we'll lose to the Pacers or whatever. Doesn't matter. Today - and just for today, suck my dick NBA-GAF.

And I thought I was emotional about my team getting out of the first round...

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Vestal

I trully hope the Knicks get to the ECF.. I want the pleasure of watching the Heat curbstump their asses to the ground.. Seriously how can you like a team who acts like a bunch of mofos on the court.. Carry yourself with a little freaking respect ffs.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
I trully hope the Knicks get to the ECF.. I want the pleasure of watching the Heat curbstump their asses to the ground.. Seriously how can you like a team who acts like a bunch of mofos on the court.. Carry yourself with a little freaking respect ffs.

i absorb your anger,give me more.

Top Bottom