• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

Says the guy with the naked Amare avatar.

image.php

giri

Thanks. From what I had watched Hollins needs to tell Gasol to get his ass in the post and score since he seemed pretty unstoppable down there. Biggest detriment was probaably the rebounding. How did Zbo and Marc combine for only 6 rebounds and the clips out rebounded the Gzz by over 2x. da fuck

and bayless isn't gonna score that much again.

memphis lost by 21 bruh

lol, that game was a lot closer than 21.

And bayless will score like that gain, he has an open license on the second unit.

Z-Bo and marc combined for so few rebounds because zach and blake basically took each other out of the running for any rebounds, they were constantly locked up and just battling away.

Also, the grizz have several very good post entry passers, the sets they were running were just really bad. Add in conley not shooting well and it all fell apart.

Also, prince has been better than gay. Though he didn't have a good game himself.

I've been on the anti-hollins train for a while, but i'm not sure there's an instant upgrade out there. Hollins is great at getting the guys going and playing hard all the time. And his defense is pretty good too (helps having marc and tony) but his offensive sets are just terrible. I'd love to see them get sloan in some capacity, or Phil. Even sloan as an assistant.

Also, the grizz have several decent backup PG's. I feel like not enough was invested in wroten during the season. He shows signs of being very decent. And has the athleticism to stay with bledsoe.

Top Bottom