• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT| Lakers started from the bottom, and they still there

The Lakers are back:

Houston-Rockets-Mascot-Throws-Cake-at-Lakers-Fan-Face.gif

Lakers missed so many open looks. If they don't hit their 3s they have no chance to win.

Defense was pretty good again but too many good look were bricked.

I don't think Nash should have started yet. That was dumb. Offense has been so great without Kobe.

I don't think Parker was good today and ginobili was bad when he had to dribble but knocked down all the open looks. Timmy was great and Leonard didnt score much but also played very well.

Got to just take one.

ISOM

Lakers missed so many open looks. If they don't hit their 3s they have no chance to win.

Defense was pretty good again but too many good look were bricked.

I don't think Nash should have started yet. That was dumb. Offense has been so great without Kobe.

I don't think Parker was good today and ginobili was bad when he had to dribble but knocked down all the open looks. Timmy was great and Leonard didnt score much but also played very well.

Got to just take one.

That's been the story of the lakers season so far. This team is so inconsistent with their open looks. One game they look like they are on fire then the next two games they can't buy a shot on the perimeter. And if they can't hit open shots on the perimeter, they end up forcing passes to the post which end up being turnovers.

And the lakers transition defense is worse than trash, a turnover is like an automatic 2 points.

Pop is a such a smart coach. Without Kobe he has basically told the team to take away the post by packing the paint and daring the lakers to hit jumpshots. And it's the right call. til they hit those shots no reason to change

Watching the playoffs without Kobe playing fucking sucks.

That's been the story of the lakers season so far. This team is so inconsistent with their open looks. One game they look like they are on fire then the next two games they can't buy a shot on the perimeter. And if they can't hit open shots on the perimeter, they end up forcing passes to the post which end up being turnovers.

And the lakers transition defense is worse than trash or a turnover is like an automatic 2 points.

They've shot under 42% the last 3 games. And 2 of those had Blake on fire.

Before Kobe would carry the offense for stretches when they hit a funk. They need Nash to fill that role a bit now be he isnt ready.

It is what it is. Kobe can't come back so the team will have to knock down open looks.

jrsmith.gif

JR Smith: "Yo you just heard Paul George went to the line 18 times today?"
Carmelo: "..."
Toney Douglas: "Don't worry it's ok some day refs will treat you like a star player LOL!"

If a team from the East was gonna win it I'd be rooting for the Knicks for that very reason. It would be Stern's worst nightmare-- 'Thug Melo' winning a chip.

Barrage

If a team from the East was gonna win it I'd be rooting for the Knicks for that very reason. It would be Stern's worst nightmare-- 'Thug Melo' winning a chip.

The Knicks winning would be an absolute dream for Stern. An Atlanta Hawks/Memphis Grizzlies final is Stern's worse nightmare.

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
i really want Monta to show out this series. I kind of like how he gives no fucks. would be great as a bench player on a serious contender.

Bucks in 6!

This will be like that Warriors team that gave no fucks and clowned the Mavericks.

It's time for pre 2012 Lebron to make a comeback and wilt when shit hits the fan.

Shadow780

That has less of a chance happening than Lakers advancing to the 2nd round.

Seriously this is probably the easiest path to chip since 2000 Lakers.

ISOM

Dwight seems so annoyed with Kobe's attention whoring on Twitter.

Are you sure he is not mad at his own performance and the reporters asking him stupid questions? If I was him why the hell would I want to know what kobe was tweeting after the asskicking I just got dealt by the spurs.

Ah man. I thought the Miami game was the last one so I could skip it for mad men. Oh well I'll miss a little of the okc one.

Anyway Miami wins in 2.

Top Bottom