• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Melo is the closest thing as an athlete the NBA has to LBJ in terms of size, strength, hops, overall athleticism.

That being said, he's still not even close, but saying a 10th is a stretch.

Lebron's passing ability and defensive timing is a gift. That's not something you can teach. Melo doesn't have it and never will so he can't scratch the surface of what LBJ can do on the court.

Nah, Melo isn't built like LBJ at all. Don't we like to say how fat and slow he is? He can't be fat/slow/out of shape and simultaneously a match for LBJ's build.

Anthony can't play like LBJ - but he could definitely improve if he passed more.

People seem to not remember that JR was just as bad in the playoffs last season, averaging close to 3/15 shooting...

Oh well.

Maybe he'll bounce back at the right time. In the Conf Finals for instance. :)

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Nice of Melo to try to instill confidence in JR. I mean yeah he is playing like shit half because they keep forcing him left but he can make those 3's a part of those misses are caused in his head.

Chandler isn't a 100% though so i understand Hibbert getting the best of him.

prigioni.jpg

why is he in a Clippers uni...

and look so bad...

This is what we did in the first quarter.

That little short shot can score, since the Pacers will not leave their box formation unless people started hitting inefficient outside shots at an NBA Jam clip. That little short shot is right in the middle of the box, and right outside of where Hibbert and West will go to contest it.

I wish there was a way to land that at a 50% rate or more.

thank you melo, geez

Been doing it extra hard the last few games, glad to see the team is playing well in spite of him so far though.

hes shooting like 15% i think. even if he shot a poor 30 it would still be beneficial. dude just doesnt give a fuck right now

hes abandoned everything that made him the 6th man back in late march and april

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom