• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

exarkun

Knicks look like garbo. Which is sad, cause I still love melo and shumps. They shouldn't struggle like this at home, and they should be waaaay better with all these turnovers. Also, Kidd is finnnaaally reaping the karma for beating his wife.

Knicks look like garbo. Which is sad, cause I still love melo and shumps. They shouldn't struggle like this at home, and they should be waaaay better with all these turnovers. Also, Kidd is finnnaaally reaping the karma for beating his wife.

i think that shoulder has been bothering him a lot more than he says. you know the knicks organization, they love to downplay injuries and telling it how it really is

where is STEALTH SHARPSHOOTER STEVE NOVAK tonight? thought he was cleared to play.

I've relapsed to the 90s and I'm rooting for the pacers over the nicks....and I'm not sure why. The only Nick I don't like is Melo and I still like Tyson and Kidd for the championship. *shrug*

Why is JR Smith leaving guys wide open again There was no reason to leave HIll open to sag on a player funneled directly to Kenyon Martin.

Oh yeah, JR Smith and rotations/shitty doubles. I feel I've mentioned this before.

exarkun

Pacer fuckball is amazeballs

Melo needs to just drive and work downlow. With West on him I understand its hard, but he has to get some semblance of an in-out game so they can get space for Kidd's bitchass to hit threes. Or JR.

Vahagn

Melo is the closest thing as an athlete the NBA has to LBJ in terms of size, strength, hops, overall athleticism.

That being said, he's still not even close, but saying a 10th is a stretch.

Lebron's passing ability and defensive timing is a gift. That's not something you can teach. Melo doesn't have it and never will so he can't scratch the surface of what LBJ can do on the court.

Melo is the closest thing as an athlete the NBA has to LBJ in terms of size, strength, hops, overall athleticism.

That being said, he's still not even close, but saying a 10th is a stretch.

Lebron's passing ability and defensive timing is a gift. That's not something you can teach. Melo doesn't have it and never will so he can't scratch the surface of what LBJ can do on the court.
since when does melo have hops?

Melo needs to really change his ways on offense

It's been said too many times but he really is the kind of teammate in 2k who you see too often standing in his favorite spots mashing A wanting you to pass to him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom