• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
tumblr_liwpbad5eA1qfh9kfo1_400.jpg

Did I just see a tear tatted on Amare's face..?!?
It's been there since last year when his brother died... we've talked out this eons ago, you getting old man.

Zeus Molecules

illegal immigrants are stealing our air
Rachel Nichols is such a stereotypical sports girl....

Not amazingly easy on the eyes but shit she knows things I care about so it balances out...

Vahagn

If Chicago somehow pulls up an upset tomorrow and goes up 2-0. And then Rose comes back in game 3 along with Deng and Heinrich and they win game 3.

My God I'm getting giddy just thinking about it

If Chicago somehow pulls up an upset tomorrow and goes up 2-0. And then Rose comes back in game 3 along with Deng and Heinrich and they win game 3.

Bulls are going to lose by at least 20 tomorrow and rose isn't coming back this season

Derwind

At this point Rose coming back or Deng or Heinrich would affect the final outcome of the series. But I feel your enthusiasm.

fertygo

No chance Deng comeback from Meningitis bro, he struggling for his life now.

masud

Banned
could be the euphoria from the win but that Asian Milf in the Durant commercials is looking kind of good...

Go home Zeus you're drunk.

Good win. Pacers can't defend the Knicks as well as the Celtics. Bass is much more mobile than West and while Hibbert can guard the paint he can't help and recover like KG. If the Knicks keep up the D and win one in Indy they'll win the series. That's gonna be very hard though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom