• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

reilo

learning some important life lessons from magical Negroes
If Chicago somehow pulls up an upset tomorrow and goes up 2-0. And then Rose comes back in game 3 along with Deng and Heinrich and they win game 3.

My God I'm getting giddy just thinking about it
If I met Scarlett Johannsen, I could have sex with her.

My God I'm getting giddy just thinking about it

headbops_original.gif

masud

Banned
And lol @ the morons who said the Knicks needed to go big to match the Pacers. Melo being at the 4 is what makes the Knicks a good team.

I think its 2-2 and then the knicks just go for it and win the next 2

If the Knicks win one in Indy I think its over. Indys not gonna win another one at msg

And lol @ the morons who said the Knicks needed to go big to match the Pacers. Melo being at the 4 is what makes the Knicks a good team.

If the Knicks win one in Indy I think its over. Indys not gonna win another one at msg

It'll be nice to have Amare getting easy baskets down low for 20 minutes a game.

Emwitus

Pacers stole homecourt. I don't think now is the time to get cocky.

Pimpwerx

I missed the first game. Was the win as dominating as the final score suggests? Or was it all just NY going HAM in the 4th? PEACE.

entremet

Maybe they will but the premature celebrations are hilarious.

2 games in Indy and Amare is coming back. Good chance they are down 3-1 when it gets back to NY.
Indy lacks good options offensively and the Knicks are finding their offensive rhythm. I see it back at 2-2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom