• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
shumpdunk.gif

Damn, I stared at this for a good minute and a half, shits almost hypnotic.

Holy fuck refs are calling t ticky tack fouls on Memphis. But seriously fisher going by you?

Memphis struggling with Durant out. Their team really looks much worse when Gasol is out and Conley isn't aggressive.

Emwitus

Holy fuck refs are calling t ticky tack fouls on Memphis. But seriously fisher going by you?

Memphis struggling with Durant out. Their team really looks much worse when Gasol is out and Conley isn't aggressive.

Same thing happened in game 2. The whole team is going to foul out at this rate. It's obvious the league wants okc to get through here.

Goreomedy

Console Market Analyst
Obviously, there plan is to allow Memphis to continue fouling them every other possession. It's working so far and getting the other team in foul trouble. Why not?
I mean, they gotta stop biting, right? :)

I just wish we could have a decent first quarter in this series. We played first 8 min trying to give our bigs CPR.

Again they are letting the role players beat them instead of Durant. Make Durant score 50. Don't let fisher and Martin and Ibaka best you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom