• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

Emwitus

BJthEMvCIAExICq.jpg:large

Perkins 13 minutes -8. lol

It's the reason Memphis is up. They are overplaying Durant so much that it's hurt them when Perkins is out. But when he is in they can get away from it. Hollins needs to take note. Overload Durant when perk is in and defend the role players when he is out.

Right now it's coming down to how much of a hole Perkins puts the team.

Cloudy

Banned
You said you can't have a 'brick laying' pg against this team....and Bayless lays more bricks than Conley. Therefore play Bayless more minutes?

#KonexLogic

Conley is not as good a jumpshooter as Bayless. He shoots a better percentage because he takes LESS jumpshots. How do you not get this?

Dr.Adam: Hey Mr.Cloudy. The results have come in and you're allergic to peanuts.

Konex: So you're saying I'm severely lacking in peanut intake?

Dr.Adam: No, you are deathly allergic to peanuts. A single bite will kill you, you should avoid them at all costs.

Konex: I guess I'll try to incorporate more peanuts into my diet.

Pimpwerx

Yet, Rose is still wearing a suit. SMH. Shump ain't even 100% yet. He shouldn't be until next season. Impressive.

I know Noah spoke up in defense of Rose, but I don't know how long you can watch a guy practice and take shootaround, then shower and put on a suit for your biggest games of the season. PEACE.

KD's gonna light it up in the second half because all he did in the first half was drive and kick so he's not gonna be tired.

wow cmon man, really?

Exactly. A rested Durant late in the 4th when it is close is what they have to avoid. It's why he should have to shoot 30 shots
27 for Reggie fish and Ibaka in a half is way too much.

Yet, Rose is still wearing a suit. SMH. Shump ain't even 100% yet. He shouldn't be until next season. Impressive.

I know Noah spoke up in defense of Rose, but I don't know how long you can watch a guy practice and take shootaround, then shower and put on a suit for your biggest games of the season. PEACE.

I thought you said you were going to be a better poster.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom