• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again. Let Durant try to beat you. Stop letting open shots for everyone else. They can't beat you if it is just Durant shooting.

Makes no sense to me. The only player out there who can create shots is Durant. Why allow him to make plays? If he doesnt take 30 shots in the game you've failed on defense.

Also fisher suddenly becoming a good shooter again is the most random event ever.

Cloudy

Banned
It's amazing to me that OKC is getting away with playing Fisher big minutes in this series. Won't work vs. the Spurs doe

Emwitus

Again. Let Durant try to beat you. Stop letting open shots for everyone else. They can't beat you if it is just Durant shooting.

Makes no sense to me. The only player out there who can create shots is Durant. Why allow him to make plays? If he doesnt take 30 shots in the game you've failed on defense.

Also fisher suddenly becoming a good shooter again is the most random event ever.

Is it really.

jjasper

Yeah I really have no idea why we aren't doing that. We did it against the clippers to perfection.

Cos he actually had to play defense on PGs. Memphis needs to attack him

He defended harden brooks and Beverly last series and shot 55% from 3.

He didnt defend anyone against lakers last year and shot like shit in the series.

It's just random luck. A regression will come.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom