• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

2013 NBA Playoffs |OT2| Rose has no Muscle Memories, Durant having Russell Memories

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjasper

Gotta admit I thought thunder were gonna win when they went up 5.

Thankfully Conley woke up and Perkins had to play and it allowed Memphis to mess with Durant's game again.

Perkins -10 in 24 min. Lolz. I think they scored at a 60ppg pace with him in.

It helped that Hollins finally put Allen on Durant.

rando14

bjsvwoiccaa8e2ifquin.jpg

I don't enriched is the right word...

Ziek

That's all anyone can say every game that OKC plays. I just learn to ignore it. Half the games people are complaining about, the other team logs more FTs.

Anywhere you go on the internet people will complain about the Thunder. Just like people complain about the Heat. It's only because they're good.

fertygo

Man would be nice if Durant can at least force game 6, that's the max.. We won't see superstar again beside those in miami anyway after this.

zychi

Banned
Anywhere you go on the internet people will complain about the Thunder. Just like people complain about the Heat. It's only because they're good.

Yep, three years ago everyone was rooting for OKC because they turned that shitty-to pretty good team corner.

Now they're apparently one of the teams to hate.

Regardless, I want either MEM or OKC to win the West, and assuming the Bulls don't make it to the Finals, I'm rooting for the winner of this series.

linsivvi

I don't get the foul complaining? OKC was called for 26 and Memphis only 23. Why do people make it seem like there is some unfair calling going on?

Because the number of fouls called is not an indication of the number of times both teams actually fouled?

Laziest basketball argument ever.

Ziek

Yep, three years ago everyone was rooting for OKC because they turned that shitty-to pretty good team corner.

Now they're apparently one of the teams to hate.

Regardless, I want either MEM or OKC to win the West, and assuming the Bulls don't make it to the Finals, I'm rooting for the winner of this series.

I'll be rooting for Memphis if they beat OKC. Gasol is beast. I wish I paid more attention to him before.

Cloudy

Banned
Eh, Spurs will be a tough matchup for them. Always are.

TD is just so damn good.

Spurs ain't beating this Grizz team and TD is so overrated right now. He left the game last night and his team came back from 16 down with 4 mins left! That team goes as Parker goes and it's been that way for several years now..

Tony Allen was great in the 4th. Huge d and steals and offensive rebounds. Conley and him with Gasol did it in the 4th.

Prince was terrible outside one rebound.

Kmart no showed and was bad.

I don't see fisher doing this again. Not sure Durant can give much more. Where will the other points come from?

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Spurs ain't beating this Grizz team and TD is so overrated right now. He left the game last night and his team came back from 16 down with 4 mins left! That team goes as Parker goes and it's been that way for several years now..
Beat no team really wants the Griz right now

giri

Tony Allen was great in the 4th. Huge d and steals and offensive rebounds. Conley and him with Gasol did it in the 4th.

Prince was terrible outside one rebound.

Kmart no showed and was bad.

I don't see fisher doing this again. Not sure Durant can give much more. Where will the other points come from?

Sooner or later, Martin is going to have a big game. Law of averages demands that he starts making SOME shots. Surely.

And ibaka will have one big game at some point.

But Prince and Allen can't suck for a whole series either, by that same rationale.

Cloudy

Banned
Beat no team really wants the Griz right now

Yah, even Miami. With the Finals format, if you somehow slip up at home, you could be done.

Man, I really want Grizz and SA now just to show you guys how finished Duncan is as an elite player. Z-Bo will eat him alive

Blackace

I'm not saying his absence enabled them to come back. I'm just showing you that he's not carrying that team. Parker is the driving force...
Folding State was going to give that game away no matter What

Dthomp

Because the number of fouls called is not an indication of the number of times both teams actually fouled?

Laziest basketball argument ever.

All arguments about fouls are stupid. For every call Memphis didn't get, OKC had just as many. If everybody got the calls they wanted we'd just be watching FT's every single possession down the court.

Blackace

Remember about 6 - 4 weeks out from the end of the season, lots of people were questioning why no one would want to play the grizz?
There hasn't been a frontline like they have in years

PBY

Banned
Yah, even Miami. With the Finals format, if you somehow slip up at home, you could be done.

Man, I really want Grizz and SA now just to show you guys how finished Duncan is as an elite player. Z-Bo will eat him alive

I agree, Miami reallly doesn't want the Grizz. I hate the Finals format, it punishes the team with HCA.

Vic

Please help me with my bad english
Remember about 6 - 4 weeks out from the end of the season, lots of people were questioning why no one would want to play the grizz?
The Grizz were apparently so done after that Rudy Gay trade.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom